Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

“we don’t know that! Do we?” :lol:

but Clifford could have called him too :lol:

and I'm sure he knew Boosie wasn't doing the album prior to Glad, since it's only 8 or 9 songs and it's been months.

Clifford really tries to word people into submission. I hope he typed all that from a laptop and not a phone.

More Marketing and Promotion by a Label metrics

Speaking of which…**** like this may help put it into perspective.

If that was the club budget what was the radio budget? label money and trickery responsible for a lot of the **** we consider “classic” which is why now with no radio power / 106 and park to go directly to, ****s all over the place and they try to straight up force it with the playlist but it don’t work the same.

Dude had one solo album that went double plastic :lol:

What's he locked up for?

...yeah kid is smart and winning :lol:
Shooting a dude in the *** while making a drug deal involving union 4s. He did this shooting in broad day light while driving a lime green McLaren. If I recall there was also a LV bag left at the scene with like 20-30k in bills that the feds were able to literally trace back to sheisty after he posted pics on IG flexing with the same money.

Sheist can rap, but his spelling of "Tokio" kinda shows you where his smarts are at.

Shooting a dude in the *** while making a drug deal involving union 4s. He did this shooting in broad day light while driving a lime green McLaren. If I recall there was also a LV bag left at the scene with like 20-30k in bills that the feds were able to literally trace back to sheisty after he posted pics on IG flexing with the same money.

Sheist can rap, but his spelling of "Tokio" kinda shows you where his smarts are at.

That's why it's hilarious seeing dude brag about being inside and all he's accomplished, not realizing that makes you look even dumber

Ice saying Wayne and Future was supposed to part of the big grammy performance

I wonder why Snoop and Dre ain't do it too.

It's weird, because it's like they had a big gap between Nelly and and Lil Baby.

They could have thrown a Big Sean, Nicki or Wiz in there. That's why I figured some people didn't want to do it, because Kendrick was there.

Penititary

Back
Top Bottom