Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Somebody get the Big Homie a work release day pass or a zoom login so he can make a speech in the middle of the show
200w (9).gif

Puff can bring them out too :lol:

It’s Diddy we talking about here man. He’s actually tailor made for **** like this, and built his career to do something like this.

JD ain’t no slouch, and it’s probably closer than ppl want to think. But Puff just got too many joints from the early 90s, to the BS he released in the past decade, that some ppl **** with.

And you know Puff gon put on a show. JD got a slew of joints but like you said Diddy is made for this type of stuff. I feel Verzuz is more than just playin track for track now, its a presentation and Diddy will out do JD on that front.

With that being said, if we get creepy pissy drunk ol man diddy up there then its a diff story 😂

What’s JD doing to play when puff hits you with the money mo problems/victory/ Benjamin’s combo? Cause as much as I love Xscape, he doesn’t have those kind of records to keep up
Mo Money Mo Problems-Money Ain’t A Thang
Victory- Live And Die For Hip Hop
Benjamins- Welcome To Atlanta

Goodie Mobb is a legendary group... Gipp makes up a part of that group. Yes, he's a legend. I've been disagreeing with a lot of stuff he's been saying in that interview too because he's coming off a bitter old head but that does not take away from his legend status.

The ironic thing is that ****** in this very thread would be going in on Lil Uzi or Youngboy or whoever if they were sitting here downplaying Gipp/Goodie Mobb the way these ****** are in here doing because he said a few meanie words about Hov :lol:

In Southern Hip Hop, yes. Without Goodie, it wouldn’t been an Outkast.

But, I do agree with you somewhat.

It’s crazy cuz based off this “visibility” metric folks keep going back to (“last time I heard Gipp was on Grillz”…) yall basically saying “legend” is based off of who white folks marketed and profited from the best.

Instead of retiring the title King of the South

Why doesn't TI give it to someone else, since it wasn't a title he earned in the first place?
It was Thugger and TIP was close with him for years but never gave him the crown publicly. 3 $tacks even acknowledged Thug at Phife's funeral as a younger ATL guy he checks for. It's a shame that nobody could pull him away from the streets. It's damn near a miracle if Thug beats these charges, but if he does it will be the biggest news in rap history. He's Lil Wayne and Jay-Z for the current generation.

It was Thugger and TIP was close with him for years but never gave him the crown publicly. 3 $tacks even acknowledged Thug at Phife's funeral as a younger ATL guy he checks for. It's a shame that nobody could pull him away from the streets. It's damn near a miracle if Thug beats these charges, but if he does it will be the biggest news in rap history. He's Lil Wayne and Jay-Z for the current generation.

I kno Im a lil older but I cant be that far outta touch with the current state of rap. But aint no way Sex is the modern day Hov or Wayne. Naw man

Back
Top Bottom