Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ironically if he lives his truth it wouldn't be good for the bottom line

Corny people around the world ran to bash her :lol:

Bully victims and people who still holding on to rejection from grade school came together like the final scene in Avengers End Game.

And like with everything else this part of the story won't go viral or be acknowledged.

Last edited:
dude just a geek monster, smoking roach spray, talking about doing meth
they got some new stuff out now called tranq that's more dangerous than fent, boy better straighten up

Ironically if he lives his truth it wouldn't be good for the bottom line

Bully victims and people who still holding on to rejection from grade school came together like the final scene in Avengers End Game.

And like with everything else this part of the story this part won't go viral or be acknowledged.

Ain't Michael B came from Newark? Not some place where he had a advantage over people. Maybe dude ain't know to dress you will get clowned for that but if a _ was acting where I'm from getting money as a 15, 16 year old that's not corny to me. He was in the wire as a kid making money. To keep it a buck mfers was probably jealous of dude. He probably had a whip before anybody. People saw he wasn't into the usual BS around the area and people get a lil hatred off that.

Ain't Michael B came from Newark? Not some place where he had a advantage over people. Maybe dude ain't know to dress you will get clowned for that but if a _ was acting where I'm from getting money as a 15, 16 year old that's not corny to me. He was in the wire as a kid making money. To keep it a buck mfers was probably jealous of dude. He probably had a whip before anybody. People saw he wasn't into the usual BS around the area and people get a lil hatred off that.

It ain't that deep.

You conveniently ignored the IG post/podcast audio from 2021 where she said what happened in HS and made up your own stories

Forreal maino is corny for that..he knows that lil ***** is no threat he could have laughed at him and keep walking..but at the same time he shouldn't have said that dumb **** lol

Back
Top Bottom