Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1679643635046.png

1679643660928.png

chris-brown-controller.gif

Lol If the music ain't for you, keep scrolling or feel free to post music that you like.
I won't know if the music isn't for me if I don't listen to it. You posted and I listened brother. The 12:45 in Detroit track kinda hits. The other two are buns, if only for the subject matter.

Late Late pass but I just really got into him, Mach Hommy and that whole lane of no drum *** ****** :lol: ****s nice smoking music
Better late than never bro… I was late to Mach and Navy Blue too but discovering good music is timeless

I feel like there’s always a sub genre of hip hop to dig in

50 would wash Wayne strictly because of the songs picked.

Go look at Lil Wayne’s recent tour setlists. The song choices ****ing suck. His rolling loud setlist was like 90% trash

This **** ****ing sucks. You think he’s beating 50 with this?

You can pick the mixtape Wayne tracks, but the problem is he doesn’t remember any of the words to them lmao.

Wayne can get points with Hustler Musik, Money On My Mind, BMjr, Tha Mobb and **** like that but he’s not performing the mixtape classics (because he doesn’t remember the words) and the mainstream songs ****ING SUCK.

50 would wash Wayne because he would pick way better songs. I don’t even think it would be close.

If Wayne was sober, knew all his lyrics and picked the right songs, he would beat 50 but we all know that’s not happening.

Back
Top Bottom