Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 would wash Wayne strictly because of the songs picked.

Go look at Lil Wayne’s recent tour setlists. The song choices ****ing suck. His rolling loud setlist was like 90% trash

This **** ****ing sucks. You think he’s beating 50 with this?

You can pick the mixtape Wayne tracks, but the problem is he doesn’t remember any of the words to them lmao.

Wayne can get points with Hustler Musik, Money On My Mind, BMjr, Tha Mobb and **** like that but he’s not performing the mixtape classics (because he doesn’t remember the words) and the mainstream songs ****ING SUCK.

50 would wash Wayne because he would pick way better songs. I don’t even think it would be close.

If Wayne was sober, knew all his lyrics and picked the right songs, he would beat 50 but we all know that’s not happening.

Yo, I think he legit forgot the work he did from 02-08. Cuz ain’t know way that a guy with his catalog just decides to not perform some of his most memorable music.

I can’t believe his set list is that horrible. It’s like, nobody in his team is telling him what time it is.

Legacy rappers need to touch on their old work. I heard Wayne been terrible performing anyway. And Envy don’t believe that. 100% clickbait to a dying Breakfast club

Wayne could be high off every drug in the world.
He still washing 50.

Bruh it ain’t even the drugs. Look at that rolling loud setlist. That **** is ASSS.

I say this as someone who has played twice as much (at least) Wayne than 50.

If we’re going 20 tracks, Wayne is going to play **** like BedRock and HYHFR. THAT **** IS ASSSSSS

Bruh it ain’t even the drugs. Look at that rolling loud setlist. That **** is ASSS.

If we’re going 20 tracks, Wayne is going to play **** like BedRock and HYHFR. THAT **** IS ASSSSSS

Damn I didn't even peep that. Yeah you might be on to something cause tf is he doing?
His catalogue is way to deep to be performing those songs. Honestly, that's sad.
Selling himself and his fans short.

Damn I didn't even peep that. Yeah you might be on to something cause tf is he doing?
His catalogue is way to deep to be performing those songs. Honestly, that's sad.
Selling himself and his fans short.

His set list is pretty much 2010 Young Money tracks with Nicki-them, Carter 3-Carter Whatever it is now. And some random tracks spilled here and there.

All coming from a guy, that has hits (solo and featured) from 1998, and onwards :lol:

But I kinda get. That set list is for Rolling Loud. I’ve seen, “THE AUDIENCE”. Hopefully, it’s just for that…but I heard Wayne was trash performing even at his own festival in New Orleans.

Is that true? king j king j Grine Grine ?

His set list is pretty much 2010 Young Money tracks with Nicki-them, Carter 3-Carter Whatever it is now. And some random tracks spilled here and there.

All coming from a guy, that has hits (solo and featured) from 1998, and onwards :lol:

But I kinda get. That set list is for Rolling Loud. I’ve seen, “THE AUDIENCE”. Hopefully, it’s just for that…but I heard Wayne was trash performing even at his own festival in New Orleans.

This one from his own festival last year is WAY better

But still, I think 50 can beat this. Wayne isn’t going to perform all those mixtape tracks from the 2000s that everyone wants to hear. He doesn’t know those lyrics anymore. Ive seen a video where he admitted he doesn’t remember any of those bars lol

sequencing the biggest thing in a verzuz. I think anybody can get got if they aint got the right joints lined up.

I also feel like when ppl talk about verzuz the criteria shifts sometimes on what songs are allowed.

If its just chart hits, Ima go with 50. If its a free for all with hits and songs that N's like that but had no chart impact, I think Wayne could do some damage thanks to his mixtape joints.

But overall 20 tracks solid head to head I think Fifty walks away with the W.

Id rather see Wayne vs T.I. or somethin along those lines personally. Not fifty.

When is this JD vs Diddy battle? Thats what Im REALLY looking forward to

Dude remember tours in Houston from the mid 90s. I really think he be putting on an act, with how aloof he seems. Makes it a good cover to not evolve musically.

Prolly still one of my top 5 rappers :lol:. But he for real delusional.

Y’all still believe that Wayne lives in a bubble and don’t know what’s going on ****?

He been showed y’all he care about his “other” fans more that’s why he performs the songs he do.

Wayne performance for the last 6-7 years been trash.

Don’t even let me get started on Weezyana, you’re just paying to be in the mix. :lol: Snuck into the VIP area one year, but would never go again. :lol:

However, Wayne would beat 50 in a Verzuz.

Last edited:
Envy admitted that he was speaking with NY bias. Plus Fif is his guy in real life so I’d imagine he’s gonna ride with his potna regardless.

The argument that one guy made about Wayne not having a GRODT, so somehow 50 can automatically wash him in a verzuz is weird as hell. :lol:

Wayne walks 50 in a verzuz, and I don’t even like Wayne like that.

Wayne doesn’t have an album that’s classic like 50’s GRODT.

2 things can be true.

I think the biggest thing Ive noticed in a hypothetical wayne vs 50 situation is that I dont feel their features discography is strong at all.

A lotta times I debate with my guys about possible verzuz matchups and we always run through the songs they got as a lead artist, then it gets really interesting bringing out all the dope features an artist may have

When I think of Weezy and Fif, of top of my head I dont think of many features theyve done where I was like :wow: and that could secure a round in a verzuz setting.

I think the biggest thing Ive noticed in a hypothetical wayne vs 50 situation is that I dont feel their features discography is strong at all.

A lotta times I debate with my guys about possible verzuz matchups and we always run through the songs they got as a lead artist, then it gets really interesting bringing out all the dope features an artist may have

When I think of Weezy and Fif, of top of my head I dont think of many features theyve done where I was like :wow: and that could secure a round in a verzuz setting.

Wildin.

Even if you exclude the Cash Money features...there's plenty of heat there.

I would hope if Wayne did a Verzuz he’d take it a bit more serious and dig into that bag.

Him and 50 going back and forth seems like it would be a snooze fest. I’d rather Wayne do a Verzuz with someone like TIP or Future.

outta the many features listed there, which ones would you feel he could pull out in a battle that would ring off/secure a round?
:lol: You serious?

Make it Rain
Duffle Bag boy
Soldier
Touch it or not
Back dat *** up
You
We takin ova
Luv in the club remix
Swagga like Us
Forever
I’m going in
Money to blow
Bling Bling

His feature bag easily winning a few rounds,50 ain’t touching that.

1679685317400.png

Back
Top Bottom