You
We takin ova
Luv in the club remix
Swagga like Us
Forever
I’m going in
Money to blow
Bling Bling

His feature bag easily winning a few rounds,50 ain’t touching that.

:lol: I stand corrected. I guess I never really rocked with Wayne like that. Im cool on Soldier, You, Luv in this club, Swagga like Us, Forever. But the rest are definitely solid joints to throw in.

1679685317400.png

🌰🥜

:lol:

Were you in jail or something, because it's hard not to recognize his run. It was impossible to avoid him if you went outside at all, like with Drake. Dude was on every other song. Dude was hip hops James Brown.

and I'm hypercritical of Drake and Wayne, but I don't deny their popularity and realize how much other people like them.

I agree for the most part that 50 not in the same realm as Wayne. But in my personal opinion mixtape 50 was just as good as Wayne. Bars and overall spitting, no, but them GUnit tapes had some really good content.

What songs does 50 have that can match up with Wayne? 50 shouldn’t even be mentioned with Wayne. There’s only a couple guys in the same class.
Majority would have to come from GRoDT or Beg for Mercy.

Y’all discrediting 50 is crazy.

I’ll go as far and say Wayne has the longevity/catalog but 50’s 3-4 album run(when I include Power of the Dollar) is hard to top.

Aight y’all dragging it. :lol:

50 plays GRODT start to finish, and some of Game’s album, and it’s quiet for Wayne. :stoneface:
Bro Wayne got all the features with Drake,

A bunch of solid Khaled stuff, a whole hot boys bag.... And all this is before we get to the tapes.

Wayne might be at 50 off of features alone, but then he could run it back with 50 playing all those same GRODT songs again and run one with the mixtapes and albums.

I might sound like a super fan but i remember the era of ****** jumping on Limewire daily and just typing in feat lil Wayne.

Wayne really is in a class of his own..he deserves a versus against a Hov or drake without question. Nobody else is coming close.

Edit: forgot to add, even though 50 and Game made bangers togghers, game might actually have more features with Wayne.

Back
Top Bottom