Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I dont think those are baggy

But these however
Screenshot_20230411_231739_Chrome.jpg

img_7697.jpg

Killa come get ya boy
Screenshot_20230411_232717_Chrome.jpg

This could’ve been from 2003 :lol:

Mannn everybody coming for Trap Lore Ross cause of this documentary. Von constantly snitched on himself so I don't see why they're so mad lol It was a good doc to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

When was it reuploaded? I started it over the weekend got like an hr through took a break and came back and it was gone.

I understand the complaints though. White dude from another country profiting off death and violence from a community he isn't a member of. He is for sure a culture vulture but he isn't saying anything that can't be found on the internet if you look for it.

When was it reuploaded? I started it over the weekend got like an hr through took a break and came back and it was gone.

I understand the complaints though. White dude from another country profiting off death and violence from a community he isn't a member of. He is for sure a culture vulture but he isn't saying anything that can't be found on the internet if you look for it.
He reuploaded it yesterday morning. The VP of Empire been going back and forth with dude.

Mannn everybody coming for Trap Lore Ross cause of this documentary. Von constantly snitched on himself so I don't see why they're so mad lol It was a good doc to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

I've been watching it on and off, because it was suggested. :lol:

Von was wilding.

What's up Chicago police? In New York son would have been locked up. He wasn't giving fake names. Was all on social media. Would come back after and taunt the opposition. It's like British dude investigated better than the police.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure this guy is just using material that the subjects of his videos uploaded publicly.
He's a white dude on the other side of the ocean, not some journalist in the trenches getting quotes from anonymous sources.
If people like Von etc weren't so constantly and flagrantly self-snitching, he'd have nothing.

At least with people like Dj Vlad you can argue to some extent that he's very manipulative and actively tries to get his interview subjects to self-snitch by asking very leading questions.
Even in that case the better argument is that everyone with a brain knows what he's about. If you're gonna go on there at all, be like Peewee Longway and shut down any and all attempts to incite incriminating answers.

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure this guy is just using material that the subjects of his videos uploaded publicly.
He's a white dude on the other side of the ocean, not some journalist in the trenches getting quotes from anonymous sources.
If people like Von etc weren't so constantly and flagrantly self-snitching, he'd have nothing.

At least with people like Dj Vlad you can argue to some extent that he's very manipulative and actively tries to get his interview subjects to self-snitch by asking very leading questions.
Even in that case the better argument is that everyone with a brain knows what he's about. If you're gonna go on there at all, be like Peewee Longway and shut down any and all attempts to incite incriminating answers.

Yeah, it's like Ar Ab

being upset at the people who pieced together his videos when he was the one on Live and on Twitter.

Dude was out here

I've been watching it on and off, because it was suggested. :lol:

Von was wilding.

What's up Chicago police? In New York son would have been locked up. He wasn't giving fake names. Was all on social media. Would come back after and taunt the opposition. It's like British dude investigated better than the police.
I watched the whole thing yesterday. I didn't even know it had dropped or I probably would've watched over the weekend.

A lot of people call TLR a culture vulture but you can tell he really loves the culture and the story. I can't knock him for finding a niche and sticking to it. His long form docs are really well done.

As for the one on Von there really wasn't much that hadn't been out there for a long time now. I think I stumbled onto TLR after someone mentioned another Von doc 'seven bodies'. I for sure learned about Von being a real life killer in this very thread. I remember dudes on here discussing how his life was a movie and how much it had to suck for his victims families to see him become a bonafide rapstar.

I saw a tweet earlier today with someone calling Lul Tim an American hero. I wouldnt take it that far but I do wonder if things somehow get better for Quando after this. For not really any fault of his own his career (and life) has taken a major nose dive due to all of this and he didn't even know who was hitting him before the whole thing was over and Von was dead.

I watched the whole thing yesterday. I didn't even know it had dropped or I probably would've watched over the weekend.

A lot of people call TLR a culture vulture but you can tell he really loves the culture and the story. I can't knock him for finding a niche and sticking to it. His long form docs are really well done.

As for the one on Von there really wasn't much that hadn't been out there for a long time now. I think I stumbled onto TLR after someone mentioned another Von doc 'seven bodies'. I for sure learned about Von being a real life killer in this very thread. I remember dudes on here discussing how his life was a movie and how much it had to suck for his victims families to see him become a bonafide rapstar.

I saw a tweet earlier today with someone calling Lul Tim an American hero. I wouldnt take it that far but I do wonder if things somehow get better for Quando after this. For not really any fault of his own his career (and life) has taken a major nose dive due to all of this and he didn't even know who was hitting him before the whole thing was over and Von was dead.
If I was Lul Tim's lawyer, I'd definitely download that doc for the jury to watch lol

lol why would why this make anything better for Rondo? TLR put together a slideshow of **** 99.9% of King Von fans already knew and lauded him for. Being a “serial killer” was part of his appeal.

If this went the other way around, King Von’s status would have elevated and Rondo would still be a punching bag on the internet if he or an associate died.

The more popular/beloved rapper died.

Back
Top Bottom