Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ice Cube is incredible:

It’s really really really crazy how much success he’s had. Like, this ***** was an action star, critically acclaimed film director, critically acclaimed actor, and a bankable family movie star AND Gangsta rapper at the same damn time :rofl:

And this is just like the mid part of his career, after being the pen behind arguably the most influential group in music of all time, and a solo career that had him in GOAT convos by the mid 90s, and he’d been in classic movies by then :lol:. It’s really crazy.

Put some respect on Ren's name

Off top, the one merch off a rapper i recall fiending over was juicy j green skull tee off that Stay Fly video,. Bro i had like 7 bootlegs of it.
A $7 tshirt store bootleg of that shirt is the only time ive ever been in the club at the same time as somebody wearing the exact same fit of all damn shirts 🤣 had to go to the car and just leave on the all black under tee 🤦🏾‍♂️

I’m not a prude by any means but have y’all read some of the lyrics to Trina’s Da Baddest *****?

She said if I was a virgin again I’d be ******* by the age of 10

WHAT?!

You a super ho

Damn :smh:

And yeah there’s a double standard but still :lol:

Tyler's luxury talk>>

He took his time didn’t he, this was my theme at Martha’s Vineyard when it dropped. Perfect summertime song, pulling up to the island on the ferry with this in my ears was a vibe. Ran into spike lee later that day at Fat Ronnie’s. Should have let Wayne get his off too but whatever. If you got some money stacked up, get out the city and go somewhere, don’t wait to get old before you start traveling g.

A Boogie was a big time 2022 sleeper. He got screwed over twice by trying to come out behind Drake projects. I know the label pushed but he could have killed it if he dropped to start the new year.

wish Mase did just one solid non church album after the 90’s lol. He could probably still drop today if he exclusively stuck to a certain type of beat and not tried to do the trap ****

Back
Top Bottom