Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Some people don’t want to hear sensual music from a woman they don’t see as being sensual. Maybe this is all about her letting the world know it’s hella body under the zoot suits 🤷🏾‍♂️

Janelle Monae’s had a long history in the entertainment industry, would you rather a woman start off showing it all with little musical depth or a woman with contributions to great music evolving?
Just tryna see some tiddies bro

You talking like she was wearing those suits a week ago and out the blue started doing this.

She was *** out during all star weekend back in feb

Now move the goalposts again :lol:

This and rolling around with the Creed girl in a video is a little more tame than just straight up pulling ya bare tttys out at a show :lol: More power to her but its wild she feel like she gotta do that for a rollout. Same for the ***** side where they gotta drum up pointless beefs for us to care about their project. Culture in a hell of a place lol

Last edited:
Ben told y’all - never will I pay to Weezy - especially now :lol:

Magic33 Magic33 Ms. Hills was so bad in Atlanta Saturday, folks got up and left :lol:

She's been conning people for 20 years bro. I don't get how fans still buy tickets.

I'm shocked the size of her venues hasn't been hurt.

She only has like three albums to work off of anyway.

She's been conning people for 20 years bro. I don't get how fans still buy tickets.

I'm shocked the size of her venues hasn't been hurt.

She only has like three albums to work off of anyway.

:lol: @ 20 years of conning

The Miseducation’s album - she can’t even perform fully because she doesn’t own the rights to the album…

Last edited:
Damn. Wayne been on some other **** this tour. Dude cancelled the Atlanta show about 2 hours before it started and, if I remember correctly, still hasn’t given an explanation to this day :lol:

Once he won that money - I doubt he cares. Especially being that he’s crowned as one of the best.

Homie went to the Denver date and said he killed it . Other homie went to the La date above and just said he was all around irritated the entire time lol .

Hopefully not back on the lean (he was doing **** like this often when he was ) and just was having a bad day

Damn he got you too huh

My home girl lives out in Stone Mountain and was in the car on the way to the arena when she got the news that dude cancelled.

From what I remember, those tickets weren’t cheap either. :smh:
Not cheap at all, they were going for 350-500 for the standing area. Seats were even higher

Think the original price was like $200 before they hit resell

Buyer beware been out on Lauryn for years like y’all mentioned….one could say she even bragged about it on her KD2 verse :lol:

Exactly Grine Grine : Lauryn is only allowed to perform the lyrics , so all instrumentals are not original. More of an arranged or adopted form with a band…..this presents a need to rehearse even more which she doesn’t do , as there are more individuals involved w the performance.

To deviate from an old 50 lyric : Shawty out here doin concerts w/o da beats

Side note : I’ve been caught by surprise on this w the inverse seeing Robert Glasper ….he couldn’t use any of the artists’ vocals

Back
Top Bottom