Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just heard the AI Drake/Weeknd song on saturday… not gonna lie the computer did its thing on that one. :lol:

Sat there thinking damn, this joint slaps… the robots are really gonna kill us all huh

1684251990297.gif
That’s cause Drake is basically AI so it’s seamless

I remember rocking with Banks more. Work Magic, Warrior, Playboy… Buck had some heat though. Shorty Wanna Ride stayed on repeat the first time I heard it.

Buck was actually the the first g-unit album i bought. On RD @ that.

Back tracked and copped banks relatively soon after. As well as the g-unit group album.

didnt end up with grodt until like 2015. Was doin some file sharing and said **** it..

Funny thing is Quando Rondo might be sort of ahead NBA and Durk at this point as far as making music.
Quando is talented. That whole situation with Von will forever be a dark cloud over him though. Sad because he wasn't even the aggressor.

It's always been kinda weird to me that the rappers from Atl took the side of a rapper that's not even from GA or the South.

“On Fire” “I Get High” “Work Magic” “Warrior Pt. 2” “Til The End” are top tracks for me from Banks album. Some of other filler songs while decent, I can’t listen to em today. It’s like they scaled down production some to compliment Banks as a lyricist. Feel like the album really didn’t get started til the 4th song. Buck album start poppin right after the intro song, and was more consistent with the flow of the album.

Expectations played a factor as well. Mine were really high for Banks album. And though her some of the G-Unit songs with UTP, I didn’t really expect such an album from Buck. Buck album was hard!! Banks was cool.

Back
Top Bottom