Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

what are ya'll thoughts on artificial intelligence rap its on YouTube right now I heard a Kanye one but I could tell a little bit.

what are ya'll thoughts on artificial intelligence rap its on YouTube right now I heard a Kanye one but I could tell a little bit.

The quality of AI-generated music will only get better with time. Its still in its infancy and look how far its come already.

I think a line needs to be drawn at having artists deep fakes “performing” original lyrics. Using AI to create acappellas, instrumentals, or stems of officially released music should be fair game and subject to existing copyright laws. Let DJs and amateurs get busy as they always have but with access to more material.

I don’t think AI marks the end of the human artist or artistry. It just changes the workflow like previous new tech did. The talent always rises to the top no matter the tools used.

Just heard the AI Drake/Weeknd song on saturday… not gonna lie the computer did its thing on that one. :lol:

Sat there thinking damn, this joint slaps… the robots are really gonna kill us all huh

1684251990297.gif

Back
Top Bottom