Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

She's still way more talented and relevant/important to the Culture than him.
I wouldn't buy a ticket for one of her show tho

Yeah, but think about it.

She was relevant that long ago.

During basically Em's entire career. From the rise, going platinum in a week, to the fall off, rehab stints and creation of 50.

She's still way more talented and relevant/important to the Culture than him.
I wouldn't buy a ticket for one of her show tho
Not an Em fan at all but if we keeping it real he’s Def brought way more to the “Culture” than Lauryn ever did or will. And Lauryn isn’t really relevant at all anymore.

Last edited:
I wish she'd have had a rosenberg type looking after her interests, maybe her career would have been different.
She still a whole Legend tho.

I wish she'd have had a rosenberg type looking after her interests, maybe her career would have been different.
She still a whole Legend tho.
You can’t blame anyone but her on how her career went. She was feeling herself too much and ended up setting her own career back. Don’t matter who you have looking out for you if you don’t have that work ethic and respect for peoples time and money.

You can’t blame anyone but her on how her career went. She was feeling herself too much and ended up setting her own career back. Don’t matter who you have looking out for you if you don’t have that work ethic and respect for peoples time and money.

I think the industry, expectations and pressure caused her to lose it.

I don't think some people are mentally built for it. That's why a lot of them turn to drugs.

Back
Top Bottom