Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1684439968447.jpeg

Yo…that whole Drake/Kanye Prime **** was so f’n weird. And we all memory holed it :lol:

Drake really is a mob boss in Toronto now. Crazy development he’s been on. Quite sad actually ahat ahat

Beg For Mercy still gets plays to this day :smokin

Poppin them thangs
G’d Up
I wanna get to know you
Gangsta ****
I’m So Hood
Footprints
I remember copping the CD at Best Buy. I think it’s still at my people crib too. Definitely was a solid album.

Is JPrince saying that YB has Drake on his enemy list? I’m so out of the loop with this **** :lol:

J Prince a whole clown. Social media is best at exposing F-n

Apparently, it was an old pic. YB took a light shot at Drake on his new album, that dropped some days ago….So like an old…(and I hate to use this word, but it’s never more fitting) CLOUT CHASER, J Prince does some more ho *** **** for attention.

Honesty, all them *****s look bad all around. 60 year old grandfathers, facilitating bs, and feeding into social media.

Insanity

50-Steph : Engine that runs the machine
Banks-Klay:Has big games here and there but not as good as people think he is or want him to be
Yayo - Dray:The glue that holds it all together and won’t fit anywhere else
Game - KD:Made them unstoppable but his ***** tendencies got in the way and continue to hinder him today
Buck - Iggy: “6th man”Key cog to the their run, SOCV is his finals MVP

:lol:

I see you’ve come around…

Soo…Steph curry led these guys you just talked about to 6 finals, 4 titles in 8 years.

That is insane. Revenge your next season. Magic Jokic got it this year! You know Wsup!

Nuggets 😈

Been tappin in to Larry June music which made me tap into Jay Worthy . I look him up and see what he looks like ….. ever been mentioned how he says ***** so much? Lol

I remember how nav caught so much heat 😂
First time I saw his pic I fell out 😂😂

And I actually like his music. He ain’t called me a N to my face so idc 🤷🏾‍♂️

I feel like the N word is representative of a mentality at this point in life…. Cuz I see N behavior from all shapes and colors smh

Even tho i listen to him, there’s no legitimate argument i can really make for why worthy is able to get off n word usage.

@ the very least, i can say it doesn’t sound like he’s forcing it. It doesnt sound like some “i wanna be down” type ****. Which is still some bull**** if im being honest with myself.

Theres NEVER been another non black rapper that I’ve overlooked saying ***** before him. I just kinda compartmentalize with dude.

Now, if i were to see him @ a LIVE SHOW, id prolly start to feel some kinda way.

as of right now, Drake saying ***** is more cringe for ME than jay worthy, quite honestly.

Last edited:
Been tappin in to Larry June music which made me tap into Jay Worthy . I look him up and see what he looks like ….. ever been mentioned how he says ***** so much? Lol

I remember how nav caught so much heat 😂
My cousin and I were trying to figure this out last week. Son lighter than Dunkin’ coffee running with that word. Make it make sense.

Back
Top Bottom