Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I look at non black people saying the word like this, as long as they aren’t talking to me I don’t care. I’m not gonna run up on a group of Hispanic cats just cuz they’re letting the N bomb fly.. I as a black man have way bigger fish to fry.

I have only one friend that I don’t react at all to him saying it. I’ve known him since high school so his pass is grandfathered lol, with that said when I see him interacting with his white friends, he’s not just throwing it around either.

I don’t believe in giving any word enough power to take me off my square. When I look in the mirror, I’m not seeing a N.. when I look at my kids, I don’t see little Ns… maybe others look in the mirror and see a N, so they feel empowered to say it 🤷🏾‍♂️

I look at non black people saying the word like this, as long as they aren’t talking to me I don’t care. I’m not gonna run up on a group of Hispanic cats just cuz they’re letting the N bomb fly.. I as a black man have way bigger fish to fry.

I have only one friend that I don’t react at all to him saying it. I’ve known him since high school so his pass is grandfathered lol, with that said when I see him interacting with his white friends, he’s not just throwing it around either.

:stoneface:

:lol: you seem to have more of an issue with a non black person calling out the hypocrisy than you do with a non black rapper using the n word

saturday-confused.gif

Back
Top Bottom