Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Havoc into cam into ghost / wu was hard
Clark Kent and capri had good dj sets.
Streaming is the ****

Probably common knowledge but Honestly i didnt know most of this :lol:

That ***** Joe love Banks now :lol:
Some of this brings back memories

Forgot all about "In The Ground With Your ******" :wow: :pimp:

Folks need to stop telling that lie he was some lame then after he did Juice he was faking.

Yep. Dawg, it’s crazy. Not that if really matters, but it’s funny. And it’s also funny because, we have footage of them shooting the movie juice. We also have Money B (who the role was originally for) say Pac made Bishop, Bishop :lol:. He was already that.

The clip with him, where they say he “effeminate” in that interview…he tells a story of how he ran down on some racist in Marin City later in that interview. This is actually a true story :lol:. In high school, 17 years old. Dude was going to school, fighting racism, fighting *****s in the projects, being homeless, doing community work, selling dope, acting, having a job at a pizza shop.

Literally, the same **** a lot us us were doing at that age. Trying to figure it out. But he was way far ahead. National leader of the new African panther movement. Doing community services. Speeches. Gives backs. Shows. Acting, Rapping, this is all BEFORE juice came out. This is 1989-1991 :lol:.

But anyways, Pac days in The Bay are underserved. Really interesting.

I mean, he was everywhere between Bay/LA/NYC etc. But they really just gloss over his start. His work ethic and prolific recording process comes from here. And the dope boys he was running with, who funded him (Man Man & Babez). I’ll find that interview.

Last edited:
8 min mark, gives more background on the bishop character. Also, an he was 100% on with his philosophy on hip hop 9:15 mark. & 17:49 mark

Profound. These interviews are gems.

Last edited:
I need to see Apache perform Gangsta b*tch

steve-harvey.gif

Folks need to stop telling that lie he was some lame then after he did Juice he was faking.

There are some things that go into that “faking” perception……you can start off with the Quad studio shooting. Additionally and mainly…..sometimes it’s not about how you live……but how you go out.

Back
Top Bottom