Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_0436.jpg

Last edited:
Bun wild for talking like that fr lol

Noticed it a minute ago whenever he promoting his burgers he turn that mf on

Bun wild for talking like that fr lol

Noticed it a minute ago whenever he promoting his burgers he turn that mf on
Yea he obviously got a partner or something behind him telling him this the way to market it, cuz I never seen yo go this hard with the switch up before :lol: …It’s working tho, wonder if the burgers are like that

Ehhhhhhh ain’t no reason to sound like that.

I tried to eat at the restaurant in Houston but the line was wrapped around the parking lot and it’s too hot for that

Man tryna get some whyt money in his mediocre *** burger joint. Let em live.

His switch up game aint got NOTHIN on ced the entertainer tho.

Dude gotta lil old folks daytime tv commercial floating around where he speakin super job interview. Lol

Last edited:
Ehhhhhhh ain’t no reason to sound like that.

I tried to eat at the restaurant in Houston but the line was wrapped around the parking lot and it’s too hot for that
Hype is something else…waiting to eat a burger in 100 degree heat is crazy and most of the folks just doing it just to say they where there and post on socials, they don’t really care bout that burger :lol: :smh:

^^
Saw that and def scratched my head… but then I remembered I’ve never listened to Benny for his political stance lol

It shouldn’t be so hard to understand, perceived rich folks wanna keep their money, Trump might be the answer to some 🤷🏾‍♂️

Some of this is ********

Mobb Deep was Havoc at first, because he was the main rapper and producer

and Jim has always been a dirty unkept dude. Not being clean shaven is Prodigy? He invented that? That's like saying Biggie started the trend of being a fat rapper.

and Conway and Benny have their own identity away from West. West was the style and creative aspect, but he didn't push that on Conway and Benny.

Some of this is bull****

and Jim has always been a dirty unkept dude. Not being clean shaven is Prodigy? He invented that? That's like saying Biggie started the trend of being a fat rapper.

and Conway and Benny have their own identity away from West. West was the style and creative aspect, but he didn't push that on Conway and Benny.
Benny and Conway have an identity aside yes, but hasn’t their best music been released with Gunn curating? Fan of Griselda but I’d be lying if I didn’t notice the sound quality changed.

Some of this is bull****

Yeah, that was a mega reach.

1691892563023.jpeg

a little before my time but if Prodigy was the first ***** to pop out with these on TV I see what he means in conjunction with all the other subtler stuff lol

lol

Back
Top Bottom