Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Still hoping this is somehow not true since it's a single source and I don't see any other sources or info. I know it supposedly just happened but just hoping
Yeah it's not really out there but I'm assume with Black and Smoke speaking on it they wouldn't run with random sources with someone they were close with

Damn, Welcome to Our World blew my mind as a kid. Obviously because of Timb’s beats and sound effects but still. I was just talking to someone and was wondering if Timb or Missy still talk to him cause I haven’t heard any of them mention him in over a decade.

yea it’s the tattoos and all the extra *** **** like “I’m the raw dog queen” lol

Yep… Another case of ****** being dicksucked out. And she smart as hell for leaning all the way into it because she keeping them talking. ****** don’t be knowing what they like until they are told what to like. I guarantee most of the dudes in this thread do a complete 180 on Big Sexxy real soon. ****** on this very site tried to pull the same move with Rubi Rose of all ppl when she first was bubbling.

Yea...I’m going with the prettier face, thicker body, bigger breast and more experienced woman. Ruby probably somewhere eating hot Cheetos and smoking a black n mild right now.

1584372827009.gif

Get that henny in the system and it’s a wrap.
1584372936497.jpeg

And you still ***** with dirty foots? :smh: :lol:

All jokes aside, how old is Rubi?

Come on this ***** rubi body is too small man be serious people

Im sorry, this rubi chick wack. 🤷🏿‍♂️

then we gonna compare her with aiyisha diaz, of all people. HA!

id walk pass that rubi chick on the street and wouldn’t think twice bout it...

Should be known y’all vote based on what y’all feel you could pull in real life. Another goddess vs. sexy human round *yawn*

Ayisha is probably top 5 on the planet, GMO and all.

Rubi rose look like the typa mulatto chick that literally runs through the mall with her two white friends, wears dirty white low cut sneaks, has her jacket draped over her shoulders and scared to death of n_’s...

I dunno, the Rubi Rose chick is clearly attractive but she just doesn't move me. Like she'd get treated like an ugly chick like "fam why you bring her?"

Rubi rose what i call a facade type chick.

from a distance or @ a quick glance youd think she bad.

Then when you see her up close, she look like a lightskin rodent...

Y'all trippin with that Sexy Red chick. Girl don't even take care of her skin. Coochie probably stank.

Yeah, that's what I don't get.

She looks dirty looking permanently like ODB. Chicks skin looks like DeMar with make up.

There's millions of women out here before she should be thought of. This is how dudes end up with baby mommas they're embarrassed to be seen by.

*googles Rubi Rose because I smooth forgot who that is*

Yea, thats all you, champ.

She literally said in a interview she didnt realize she had an std until she couldn't take the Smell anymore and decided to get checked out. Theres millions of women why do that to yourself for a nut 😭🤦🏾‍♂️
..and on that bomb shell. Im out.

Back
Top Bottom