Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Naw this **** really go :lol: :lol:

jay-z-headbob.gif

Only one of these is from the Houston show, but I went to that one a couple days ago and it was :pimp: :pimp: don’t think some of the younger gen’s faves will at all be able to put one of these together 10-20 years from now. Hell, they’re struggling with their terrible performances right now in their current year. Bone Thugs needs to figure out their Bizzy Bone issue though. It’s been 25+ years of him in and out the lineup :lol: their set was at best like 12 minutes. Basically did a medley of like 5-6 songs to adjust for Bizzy not being there. Every other performance was nice though. Shout out to Black Thought as well, dude was the host and pretty much on stage the entire night in some way and knew the words to every single song performed.

Last edited:

I'm going to have to listen to listen to the 6 hour Bleek DC :lol:

It's still amazing to me that people didn't see the writing on the wall. When the Cam VP **** happen I knew the Roc as we knew it was going to change.

and people are still surprised Jay did it. Dame made someone the VP like you weren't partners.

I missed this memo, but when did people start saying Boyz II men were corny

Nah this is a good topic cause it’s WILD how badly Boyz II Men gets disrespected. People try to call them pop or soft because their first two albums went Diamond while being R&B albums. If you want to go track for track for the first 2 or 3 albums, Boyz II Men wins. Had the hip hop sound, wore shearling coats and worked with Babyface and Tim & Bob, legendary R&B writers and producers. Those Jodeci albums got some of the best R&B music of all time but they have some absolute trash on those albums. **** no one will ever play.

Chamilitary mayne!!

This my guy right here, huge Chamillionaire fan. Loved his hooks and Ultimate Victory get played like crazy still.

I'm going to have to listen to listen to the 6 hour Bleek DC :lol:

It's still amazing to me that people didn't see the writing on the wall. When the Cam VP **** happen I knew the Roc as we knew it was going to change.

and people are still surprised Jay did it. Dame made someone the VP like you weren't partners.

The way Dane tells it now all the leaders were VPs. Beans was a VP, so was Cam, Ye would've become a VP too I guess 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Nah this is a good topic cause it’s WILD how badly Boyz II Men gets disrespected. People try to call them pop or soft because their first two albums went Diamond while being R&B albums. If you want to go track for track for the first 2 or 3 albums, Boyz II Men wins. Had the hip hop sound, wore shearling coats and worked with Babyface and Tim & Bob, legendary R&B writers and producers. Those Jodeci albums got some of the best R&B music of all time but they have some absolute trash on those albums. **** no one will ever play.

This my guy right here, huge Chamillionaire fan. Loved his hooks and Ultimate Victory get played like crazy still.

What trash is on Diary Of Mad Band or The Show, The After Party?

Man if you don't....

What trash is on Diary Of Mad Band or The Show, The After Party?

Man if you don't....

Almost 8-13 (the second half of Mad Band) is trash. So many uptempo joints no one listening to (K-Ci even said it).

The Show got mad skits and **** so I don’t know if off top.

Those first two Boyz II Men albums, I probably skip 2-3 songs. Those two albums are PHENOMENAL

Almost 8-13 (the second half of Mad Band) is trash. So many uptempo joints no one listening to (K-Ci even said it).

The Show got mad skits and **** so I don’t know if off top.

Those first two Boyz II Men albums, I probably skip 2-3 songs. Those two albums are PHENOMENAL

Alone, Meanwhile, Success, Won't Waste Your Time are in the second half.

Man you trippin

Back
Top Bottom