Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

2 Fast 2 Furious went gold and it came out before Joe album.

Def Jam really dropped the ball with Joe. Drop Drop was on a soundtrack and a video game, not even his album.

Pump it up wasn’t getting no play in the south like that then he was beefing with G-Unit/Game when they were a untouchable machine so he was seen as a joke.

Pump it up wasn’t getting no play in the south like that then he was beefing with G-Unit/Game when they were a untouchable machine so he was seen as a joke.

Most rap fans looked at him as a joke

1693497624000.png

nah… seriously… what the **** were we thinking back in the day :lol:
The jeans could use some tailoring (and I don't even get at folks about pants like that. I don't expect the regular dude to have the funds to get all their pants tailored to the perfect length...fab could afford it though) but ain't nothing wrong with the rest of that fit.

That kind of jacket is supposed to be a bigger/looser fit.

Wasn't nothing regional about that song. Everyone is this thread is dumbfounded by it JUST hitting gold.
Yeah. I don’t think it was regional but I wasn’t traveling the country as a 15 year old :lol: . I think it appeared bigger than it was because of the movie placements. Gave the song an extended run and Fast & Furious is always on TV now. Seems like the song never left.

Back
Top Bottom