Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’m crazy hype for this. I remember BR saying he was working on this. I see a lot of names from his early years so I’m hoping we get some leftover tracks from those sessions. Still need a clean version of Live from the East Side.

The song with Kid Capri I heard before. I know D Dot not gonna play him out.
Def hope this is the case. No stitched together Pop Smoke type stuff or using A.I. to make him shout out OVO or YSL.

1698876375676.png

Ak’s Jamaican. We already know the pejorative comments he wants to fire off at Saucy Santana. But he knows the not even he himself (with all the “I’m big ak nobody can check me” talk that he does) can withstand the backlash from that community.

It’s just funny as hell to see this ***** crying because he doesn’t want to get cancelled by the alphabet community… but he plays with his life by talking that tough **** with these rapper dudes who likely have folks on payroll to go out on the dummy missions. :lol:

Potna told that ***** he was gonna beat him up and then **** him. You gotta stand down once someone starts talking like that b. :lol:

Last edited:

The script writers going crazy

This what happens when you troll for living, you invite the f'ery.

Them Jamaicans don't play that moist **** though :lol:

Even the women, I know this Jamaican chick that be saying that F word.

Ak’s Jamaican. We already know the pejorative comments he wants to fire off at Saucy Santana. But he knows the not even he himself (with all the “I’m big ask nobody can check me” talk that he does) can withstand the backlash from that community.

It’s just funny as hell to see this ***** crying because he doesn’t want to get cancelled by the alphabet community… but he plays with his life by talking that tough **** with these rapper dudes who likely have folks on payroll to go out on the dummy missions. :lol:

Potna told that ***** he was gonna beat him up and then **** him. You gotta stand down once someone starts talking like that b. :lol:

It’s actually kinda of a weird opposite. That’s why the rumble hat is hilarious.

The irony is, Akademiks works for a gay billionaire, white supremacist-fascist now (Peter Thiel at Rumble). The same guy who bankrupted Gawker for exposing him. And AK got there, on some “FREE SPEECH-Elon” bs :lol:

So now, he REALLY gotta tip toe. And he can’t cross some lines :lol:. He signed that deal tho. Stress and pressure and alcohol addiction taking its toll. All $ ain’t good $.

:lol:

A gay ****** said he’d beat you up, and take your butt, and you respond with crying on the internet :lol:. Unbelievable. Take his Jamaican card away

Last edited:
Damn didn’t know that about the rumble ceo cause I was thinking his fanbase wouldn’t even cancel him for calling dude a bundle of sticks lol **** he crying for

But that makes sense with the rumble ceo thing. Lol life is funny

Damn didn’t know that about the rumble ceo cause I was thinking his fanbase wouldn’t even cancel him for calling dude a bundle of sticks lol **** he crying for

But that makes sense with the rumble ceo thing. Lol life is funny

And it’s all politics too. Geo-politics, social media, War in Ukraine. Saudi Arabia. Kai & Ishowspeed & them there too. Same man has control of Elon, Zuckeberg, Trump, Politicians, Journalist, Rap Blogs (Saycheese) and damn near all of social media. The Godfather of “PayPal Mafia”.

The best conspiracy, is the one right in front of us. In real time.

All the major digital vendors from another white apartheid South African-German. Crazy, Crazy stuff.

Same thing happened when he got too foul when dissing John Legend wife. Complex made dat boy rite

Back
Top Bottom