Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mannnn.

If ol boy got nerve enough to weaponize his sexuality and say he’ll knock a man out out then **** em, far as im concerned, calling him a “bundle of sticks” should be fair play in the court of public opinion.

BUT on a larger level, why haven’t the LGBTQ police pulled dude up for issuing a physical threat that weaponizes his sexuality yet?

If a public figure were to call one of them the “f word” on a social media outlet for the world to see, theyd be ON IT, ASAP, with NO delay.

Its been DAYS since ol boy said what he said. They aint gonna publicly reprimand him for that ****?

Thats an actual PHYSICAL threat that weaponizes the same sexuality theyve been fighting so hard to defend all these years, but soon as someone calls them a name they dont like, they make them a public disgrace and put pressure on any affiliated parties to stop his/her money. Its bs.

I aint one of the dudes that be making claims about gay agendas n all, but if this goes by without the LGBTQ’s pullin up ol boy, it def gives that crowd credence.

Last edited:
Mannnn.

If ol boy got nerve enough to weaponize his sexuality and say he’ll knock a man out out then **** em, far as im concerned, calling him a “bundle of sticks” should be fair play in the court of public opinion.

BUT on a larger level, why haven’t the LGBTQ police pulled dude up for issuing a physical threat that weaponizes his sexuality already?

If a public figure were to call one of them the “f word” on a social media outlet for the world to see , theyd be ON IT, ASAP, with NO delay.

Its been DAYS since ol boy said what he said. They aint gonna publicly reprimand him for that ****?

Thats an actual PHYSICAL threat that weaponizes the sexuality theyve been fighting so hard to defend for all these years, but soon as someone calls them a name they dont like, make them a public disgrace and put pressure on any affiliated parties to stop his/her money. Its bs.

I aint one of the dudes that be making claims about gay agendas n all, but if this goes by without the LGBTQ’s pullin up ol boy, it def gives that crowd credence.

:rofl:

Man, y’all *****s can’t be serious

Y’all for real, getting SOFT

Ak called him all types of *****. And cried, real tears…because his platforms wouldn’t let him say a word that rhymes with maggot. A multi millionaire, scared to say a word because he’d lose a couple dollars

SAWFT

Mannnn.

BUT on a larger level, why haven’t the LGBTQ police pulled dude up for issuing a physical threat that weaponizes his sexuality yet?

If a public figure were to call one of them the “f word” on a social media outlet for the world to see, theyd be ON IT, ASAP, with NO delay.

Thats an actual PHYSICAL threat that weaponizes the sexuality theyve been fighting so hard to defend for all these years, but soon as someone calls them a name they dont like, make them a public disgrace and put pressure on any affiliated parties to stop his/her money. Its bs.

Selective outrage.

Man, y’all *****s can’t be serious

Y’all for real, getting SOFT

Ak called him all types of *****. And cried, real tears…because his platforms wouldn’t let him say a word that rhymes with maggot. A multi millionaire, scared to say a word because he’d lose a couple dollars

SAWFT

We get that the problem is that community has told us they're against name calling, acts of violence, it's all about acceptance, whatever. On top of that dude joking about doing something that a lot of gay dudes and females have gone through.

Now if it's all jokes and anything goes then they gotta stop crying when people make jokes about them. Is it Oochie Wally or one mic?

We get that the problem is that community has told us they're against name calling, acts of violence, it's all about acceptance, whatever. On top of that dude joking about doing something that a lot of gay dudes and females have gone through.

Now if it's all jokes and anything goes then they gotta stop crying when people make jokes about them. Is it Oochie Wally or one mic?

Maaaan, stop being naive and playing “that game.”

Especially for Akademiks or all people. This ain’t that.

The point y’all trying to prove, ain’t there in this instance. Trying to force that, is just weird and insincere. Ak jumped out the window on some “female/gay business” even entertaining that type of time. And he got met with that energy he put out there (and responded himself in kind).

None of us, are going back n forth with the Saucy Santana’s of the world in real life. Because we all know that’s an L, either way. In real life.

******s in here, talking about “verbal threats of being raped as violence”….between two grown *** rich men in the music industry

Cmon man

Maaaan, stop being naive and playing “that game.”

Especially for Akademiks or all people. This ain’t that.

The point y’all trying to prove, ain’t there in this instance. Trying to force that, is just weird and insincere. Ak jumped out the window on some “female/gay business” even entertaining that type of time. And he got met with that energy he put out there (and responded himself in kind).

None of us, are going back n forth with the Saucy Santana’s of the world in real life. Because we all know that’s an L, either way. In real life.

******s in here, talking about “verbal threats of being raped as violence”….between two grown *** rich men in the music industry

Cmon man

It's not about Ak. It's been a few of these type of situations in the public. A few years ago Ginuwine was on one of those reality shows and a drag tried jump on him and kiss him to prove he ain't homophobic and G was like hell nah and caught some backlash. The convo might not really apply for this goofy back and forth but it's definitely some selective going on.

It's not about Ak.

The convo might not really apply for this goofy back and forth but it's definitely some selective going on.

if this ain’t that….and y’all trying to use this AK situation to be THAT, y’all don’t see how it that in turn, looks goofy? And ******s playing victim for no reason?

That’s just absurd to me. Especially in this situation. But I digress

if this ain’t that….and y’all trying to use this AK situation to be THAT, y’all don’t see how it that in turn, looks goofy? And ******s playing victim for no reason?

That’s just absurd to me. Especially in this situation. But I digress

The problem is again we've seen these situations in public and we just laugh at it but in the back of our minds we like " But y'all said...."

The problem is again we've seen these situations in public and we just laugh at it but in the back of our minds we like " But y'all said...."

You seen two *****s get into it, and one ***** threatens to beat up and rape the other….

And your thought process is “words are physical violence”

Ok then

:lol:

Saucy Mayne is winning a one on one square up with Ak.

Saw that NLE Choppa dropped a deluxe album with 40 songs. Who exactly is his demographic to listen to that many songs from him?

Selective outrage.

Certain demographics can say what they want, when they want to whomever they want due to the minority group they belong to.

Y'all know what groups those are too.

It's fun to dunk on Ak, I'm not a fan of dude either but you gotta look at that whole exchange with a side eye. If a straight man said that to a woman would people be laughing?

I come in peace.

Certain demographics can say what they want, when they want to whomever they want due to the minority group they belong to.

Y'all know what groups those are too.

It's fun to dunk on Ak, I'm not a fan of dude either but you gotta look at that whole exchange with a side eye. If a straight man said that to a woman would people be laughing?

I come in peace.

Another man, threatened to beat up and take the booty of another man. Fair game. They both men.

This has been going on, since the beginning of time. We all laugh and make jokes about it. Forever. Prison jokes. Booty warrior.

Now y’all clutching y’all pearls, because an actual gay dude said it, and he flaming, so y’all want to pretend false equivalency :lol:

If a grown man threatened to beat up and take the booty of a woman, that would rightfully be weird. And we all know why that is different. Stop being naive and weird. And playing that game, because y’all feel gay people are somehow “protected”? From what? Social media perception? :lol:

These are two grown men, going back and forth. Akademiks jumped into THAT lane. What kinda ****** you know beefs with a ***** like that?

I’m old enough to remember when Gotti, got laughed at for beefin with a ****eee

RIP DOLPH. Y’all gettin soft.

Back
Top Bottom