Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A favorite recent verse. Fendi P skated in this one… He’s just talking his **** and found a pocket.

They joked about him being one of Spitta’s weed carriers but he’s been dropping very solid projects these past few years.

A favorite recent verse. Fendi P skated in this one… He’s just talking his **** and found a pocket.

They joked about him being one of Spitta’s weed carriers but he’s been dropping very solid projects these past few years.

He’s probably my most listened to Jet Life dude outside of Curren$y :lol: I still listen to Fiend as well.

The Black Rob project is cool and sounded like a real project. It has a couple of unreleased mixtape songs I heard back then. He also reminded me of how good a storyteller he was.

They did him justice, because man, that DMX project :smh: I'm still mad at Swizz for that.

RIP Robbie O

The Black Rob project is cool and sounded like a real project. It has a couple of unreleased mixtape songs I heard back then. He also reminded me of how good a storyteller he was.

They did him justice, because man, that DMX project :smh: I'm still mad at Swizz for that.

RIP Robbie O

Yeah Rob’s project actually sounds like he was in the studio with everybody on it. Really well done, and the skits are a nice bonus. Much better put together than those DMX and Pop Smoke releases.

This jeezy sound rushed.

He rappin but the songs empty af.

Theyre literally just songs fr.

1699395675417.jpeg

Thskip

Back
Top Bottom