Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dead horse but Pac might have just been off on this fr lol. Even in his own scripted version he say “Call and say I did it” :lol:
That's not Pac's scene. That a parody of the Scarface scene

and that part where Frank is like

"It must be Elivra"

and they threw in

"It must be Faith, she's always checking on me"

Tony messing with Elivra/Pac messing with Faith.

1700552817652.png

It's a lot of their that's funny but vicious.

I like how clear/clean his flow is now
I think he sounds much better than his Heart Of The Streetz era through his Grand Hustle stuff. I was hoping he wasn’t going to pull a Boosie and be very unlistenable. It also helps various songs he’s been on actually has good production, another thing Boosie has lacked post-prison.

I think he sounds much better than his Heart Of The Streetz era through his Grand Hustle stuff. I was hoping he wasn’t going to pull a Boosie and be very unlistenable. It also helps various songs he’s been on actually has good production, another thing Boosie has lacked post-prison.
Also helps that he’s always been better than Boosie and never sounded like he was going through puberty majority of his life. :lol:

Puff has too much of an ego to fade away gracefully. He'll gaslight and side step as usual then come back with some type of product to get people's minds off things.

I gotta relisten to Heart of the Streetz cause I feel like that was some of his best work.

Figured we’d be seeing these sorts of stories popping up. I wonder if Puff fades off into the background after all of this.

That’s the part that’s really going to eat at him. Cuz he loves the limelight. People going to pull away, and stop publicly “partying” with him for a little :lol:. So Sad Puff, until he tries again to finesse his way back in good graces.

That’s def 92.Q

Pork chop voice stands out anywhere :lol:. And that parking lot next to the K&G men’s warehouse for the chopper suits :lol:

Back
Top Bottom