Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's some people who I genuinely don't care about their opinions on a variety of topics. Meek Mill is one of those people.

If it's not rap related or his own life experience related I don't wanna hear it. Remember when he was tryna explain to the reseller why he should sell him the shoes for the low?
I like Meek but he's very ignorant. Plus he doesn't know if he wants to be a activist or a Philly goon. Its annoying. He lowkey ian't been right since he got with Nicki. But i'm a fan of dude hope his paper right. I want to see him win but he just doesn't get IT.

Stoute says that Combs and two men barged into his New York City office and attacked him with a champagne bottle. He was charged with second-degree assault and criminal mischief. Stoute claims that his arm and jaw was broken in the attack, but Combs denied any bones were broken to MTV, also telling the network, “I basically went to his office, and what happened in his office, I really can’t speak about

Going upside Steve Stout head with a bottle of cris is the most Puff Daddy **** ever :lol:
Why dudes be letting Puff violate them like this? I get he got money but man.......

Why dudes be letting Puff violate them like this? I get he got money but man.......
1700613456405.png

1700613511938.png

It’s pretty impressive 50 has sold out every US city in basketball arenas and is doing 20-40k arenas overseas, even sold out in India I believe

99.5% of rappers can’t do that, especially 20 years later. I went to Chicago show and all of the shows I went to this year, it was one of the better ones, it was very good and fun

I know he gotta be making a crazy bag off this tour. Yayo and Uncle murda got best gig, probably getting 10-30k a show to travel the world and and wave a towel lol

I like Meek but he's very ignorant. Plus he doesn't know if he wants to be a activist or a Philly goon. Its annoying.
:lol:
Dude seems like the ultimate follower. I think he has a bunch of yes men in his crew and nobody tells him anything. Those random outbursts makes me think he’s drunk/drugged out and just starts spazzin

It don't stop in the south but i'm telling you waht these southern people are saying. A southern artist or fan is gonna say Jeezy was bigger because he was. And this coming from Jay biggest fan. I'm like his only fan in Texas people stay dogging him out which is weird but in the South Jeezy was unstoppable.

And Kingdom Come....wasn't that the album he teamed up with Samsung or had some weird roll out?
nah that was awful MCHG

Back
Top Bottom