Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nothing around here surprises me anymore. Atlanta has gone full Hollywood, everybody’s clout chasing to the max. The 50 years of hiphop with all of the legends coming out rocking falcons #50 jerseys was an iconic moment. Tip son would be food in any hood, soon as the money stops that boy is on the kidnap menu.

Nothing around here surprises me anymore. Atlanta has gone full Hollywood, everybody’s clout chasing to the max. The 50 years of hiphop with all of the legends coming out rocking falcons #50 jerseys was an iconic moment. Tip son would be food in any hood, soon as the money stops that boy is on the kidnap menu.

Having a kidnap menu is crazy :lol:

Having a kidnap menu is crazy :lol:
The bodysnatchers are tactical these days. You’d be surprised how many celebs family members get snatched up and the big fish has to pay out behind the scenes to keep it low and smooth out the situation. They got crews dedicated to robbing and extorting celebs, all they do is peep IG and Twitter until somebody slips up and gives too much info.

Yeah… that **** was cap. These dudes at 1145 tonight. :lol: :smh:

1701296672958.gif

1145 still up and running huh…last time I was there a couple years ago they tried to charge $100 to get in on a Sunday late afternoon, F em :lol: :smh:

Was trying to give the benefit of the doubt with this situation cuz they don’t really got nothing to promote, but if it was to get attention for random interviews and promote appearances at spots like this it’s extra lame :lol:

1145 still up and running huh…last time I was there a couple years ago they tried to charge $100 to get in on a Sunday late afternoon, F em :lol: :smh:

Was trying to give the benefit of the doubt with this situation cuz they don’t really got nothing to promote, but if it was to get attention for random interviews and promote appearances at spots like this it’s extra lame :lol:

Yeah, 1145 is a dub. From what I see, the only people who really hit it up these days are the out of town folks who don’t know any better and are willing to spend a lot for a weekend in the A. That’s how they get away with charging those wild prices to get in. I don’t even want to see what their bottle service is looking like these days.

Back
Top Bottom