Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering why all these artist are posting their numbers like they're happy when they should be upset and wanting them to at least match Apple's percentage. And a lot more artist should have been promoting Tidal.

It’s real and nobody allowed to say anything all of a sudden she’s always been that color lol
You can manipulate colors based on white point, temperature, etc. Her tone looks different in every slide on that IG post. I think it’s much ado about nothing

Because it's something women tend to worry and gossip about.
For sure brother

Yo, when I saw that pic, I thought she looked like Vybz Kartel

Complex needs to pay for better make up artist.

Chatty Patty having his dermatologist on there today to prove he isn't bleaching :lol:

Anyone catch how she admitted to the chemical peel, but acted like the other part was special and included patient confidentiality.

I wouldn’t say I was “worried”, ( :lol:) moreso have two damn eyes and noticed she looked mad lighter from how I’ve ever remembered her :lol:

You sure are defensive.

Why don't you spend those minutes posting the entire discussion for context.

but I guess you want us to be outraged about Beyonce, right :lol:

All I did was notice she was lighter bro

I don’t have anything against Beyoncé or what she chooses to do with her skin and it certainly don’t affect my life, but look at what you’re doing because I just said I noticed she was lighter :lol: were you gossiping like a woman for noticing that about Charlemagne or Nadeska? :lol: my ***** a Beyhive General

I don’t have anything against Beyoncé or what she chooses to do with her skin and it certainly don’t affect my life, but look at what you’re doing because I just said I noticed she was lighter :lol: were you gossiping like a woman for noticing that about Charlemagne or Nadeska? :lol: my ***** a Beyhive General

I was involved in a discussion responding.

You posted a post wanting us to be upset at a pic. That's why you're defensive going through hundreds of post of mine trying to get some sort of get back. :lol:

Black women are the ones having this discussion.

How dare a black person get lighter in the fall/winter or have lights change their complexion.

Let me be upset at a 40 year old woman who's been black all of her life because 6pac 6pac said so. :angry:

You sure are defensive.

:lol:

Me simply noticing she light as a mf and making a comment (like we all did with Charlemagne) is me tryna get you “upset with a 40 year old black woman”? :lol:

Got damb.

1701650965272.jpeg

As a proud member of the beige brother hood I know how lighting can have me either looking cocoa or kahki. Good cameras with super flash im out here like Brother Ali

Back
Top Bottom