Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm good on Kanye and Drake music. Both them _'s rans outta ideas years ago.
Honestly
I’m surprised that drake hasn’t dropped an undeniable classic
Like so far gone is fire
But truthfully haven’t listened
Or had the desire to play in the past few years
And take care while good or great
Ain’t a classic
When I believe he was capable of one
Probably the biggest disappointment in hip hop
Even if u don’t like him
He is or was capable
Juelz would probably be my next disappointment

Anybody mess with honeykomb brazy? Just tuned in. Dude story is nuts.

I mess with Brazy the longway.
He really be spitting. He just gotta stay outta prison.

Maaan…I just saw a story on him. Some wild **** indeed. A locally known, openly cooperating informant drug dealer, green lighting Honeycomb Brazy grandparents murder.

All these dudes slow. And I swear, it’s intentional that the internet is rewarding the kids from the slow class. Couldn’t sit through some of these *****s talking in the camera.

Maaan…I just saw a story on him. Some wild **** indeed. A locally known, openly cooperating informant drug dealer, green lighting Honeycomb Brazy grandparents murder.

All these dudes slow. And I swear, it’s intentional that the internet is rewarding the kids from the slow class. Couldn’t sit through some of these *****s talking in the camera.

Bruh killed his dawg over some P then got his grandparents house literally blown up for the get back. **** crazy.

This whole story wild :lol:. Left eye really crazy

Wow at Chili :wow

These were crazy

**** was all some weird bromance type **** between Suge and Puff lol. Also from what it seems they implied this whole **** all kinda started over Jake roughing up a ‘rudebwoy’ and then Suge blaming Puff. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom