Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Schulz and Osh Kosh are horrible but Action is a great guest. Mad Queens Easter Eggs, especially the Queens Public Access section. He mentioned JTF!!!! Super racist Jewish dude. He was always on the Queens Public Access channels.

I used to watch his show for some of the good guests that he would have on but it became maddening and unbearable. And his autistic co hosts only make it 10 times worse. I find his haircut way more offensive than anything Kanye has ever done. On top of it all he teams up with Charlemagne who is tied with him for worst human being alive.

I used to watch his show for some of the good guests that he would have on but it became maddening and unbearable. And his autistic co hosts only make it 10 times worse. I find his haircut way more offensive than anything Kanye has ever done. On top of it all he teams up with Charlemagne who is tied with him for worst human being alive.

Schulz got that Hitler Youth Special from a Midtown salon.

They exposed him for using his ex gf toothbrush to clean his shoes and she kept complaining of getting sick then he made jokes of it on his pod. He should be in jail for that type of ****

I ain't even know that. I listened to a few of him and CTG podcast back in 2016-17 and I heard enough to know his type. The "I have black friends, I'm from NY" while saying wild racist ****. Then CTG would sit there giggling, I never bought into his phony rebrand of Mr. Mental health.

T-Mobile has to be trolling me. I received a call from a unknown # last night and their caller ID was hulk Hogan
Screenshot_20231213-104954~2.png

Back
Top Bottom