Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Keri had my UNDIVIDED attention on the R&B Money podcast. Her look, how she spoke and everything. Hypnotic.

Been a big LL fan since I was a kid. Still remember my mom buying Mama Said Knock You Out and Mr Smith and All World.

This is probably my favorite LL song. He was talking his ****, flowing and everything.

Still spanking Canibus

This is probably the GOAT Hip Hop/R&B collab in my opinion

Been playing this song and the GOAT album a lot lately

^yeah bc her nutty *** was talkin a buncha illumanati, 5g, cellphone tower bull****.

Last edited:
Is there a way to make the Tidal app not take up so much space on my iPhone storage? I’ll hate to switch to a different music streaming service but that’s literally my only gripe with the app.

So I posted “Big Ole Butt” because I always loved it. But gave it a fresh listen today and the 2nd verse is about him going to a high school and scooping a 17 year old.

L was no older than 21 when he recorded that and let's assume he's had that song written for a few years before that.

He's probably like "**** it". :lol:

The age of consent in New York is 17. I had to look it up.

21 pushed his **** back out of respect for drake and thug. He could have ran summer or the 4th quarter 2023 with this one.

Keri just lacked “it.” She’s like a step down from dream and ne-yo, everybody she wrote for sounded way better than her. She can write but has terrible delivery.

Back
Top Bottom