Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Keri can’t sing and lacked “it” ?

Both albums gold, gold and platinum singles from both albums. Took shots at Beyoncé and some folks didn’t like that.

Keri can’t sing and lacked “it” ?

Both albums gold, gold and platinum singles from both albums. Took shots at Beyoncé and some folks didn’t like that.

The music industry can get little talent people to sell with a push

Look at Tony Yayo

Since she sold so much, what sort of tour could she do now? Smoke and mirrors.

If folks wanted to argue younger Beyoncé couldn't sing, fine whatever. Not going to argue against it. But she kept at her craft and is undoubtedly one of the best live voice performers ever. She's got the game film tk prove it.

I think Dee-1 right. And I/we have definitely justified “delicious poison”.

How can you agree but you listen to all that T R A S H?

The music industry can get little talent people to sell with a push

Look at Tony Yayo

Since she sold so much, what sort of tour could she do now? Smoke and mirrors.

For some reason female R&B singers don’t get a lot of support. I still don’t know what happened because the “Beyoncé shots” were on her first album and she had success with her second album. I don’t know if she got tired of the industry and started acting cause it paid more or if the Beyoncé **** actually created road blocks for her.

i mean they keep interviewing him cause of the Joe Budden/Meek/Ross/Jimmy thing

Personally I feel like we collectively were too far gone before Dee 1 popped up with this but the reactions like the above every time I check the comments on one of those type clips (here, social media, YouTube) from him reinforce why we have the rap industry we deserve lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom