Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nicki hasn't been the same since Safari and Meg hasn't since Pardi

I think you need someone in your corner who isn't a yes person to say that ain't it

I don't pay attention to Nicki or meg enough to really weigh in on this but from the raps I heard I think Nicki"s diss was actually better.

Meg didn't do a bad job but she was clearly firing at more than one person. Nicki's direct shots were appreciated.

I don't pay attention to Nicki or meg enough to really weigh in on this but from the raps I heard I think Nicki"s diss was actually better.

Meg didn't do a bad job but she was clearly firing at more than one person. Nicki's direct shots were appreciated.

You listened to Big Foot (including making it through the whole thing), and came to that conclusion?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She had some bars, but the flows, voice changes and adlibs were distracting. Most people will miss them.

It was funny how she was talking about evil spirits while talking about her dead mom the whole song.

One flow *** :lol:

He was definitely in that mode on only the generals 2.

I’m gonna be locked in with the ceremony for a while though. Definitely some heat on it, but I can agree with the beat critique.

I ain't get through the rant at the end, but Nicki has some whitty bars in there.

Y'all better than me for even clicking play. I'll just wait for somebody to post a list of the best lines 😂 ain't trying to hear Nicki talk about anything ever

Witty bars eh….:lol:.

Yall can’t tell me this don’t look like the ravings and ranting of a LUNATIC

That cover art is pretty dope though.
20240129_220049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom