Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Unpopular opinion,but I never liked Steady Mobbin w/Wop & Wayne

It was always trash to me and the beat was weak as hell

Garbage *** song

Boosie at halftime would be ****ing hilarious :lol:

It really should be Wayne though. I’d rather he didn’t bring out Drake but it’s probably inevitable. Just don’t bring out Nicki :lol:

Why would Wayne be there? He’d scare more than half the audience. Guy looks like a cooked corpse.

When I heard them talking about him being more lyrical than Hov, I just knew they were operating under a different understanding 😂

I mess with the vibes though because I’m ready to shank someone when Curren$y slander starts 😂

Currensy make some of the most boring uninspired music of all time.

Currensy is all volume tho.

Tried givin him shot but he sounds average a lil too often for me.

Issa buncha babble.

Does Wayne have a song bigger than Wipe Me Down? Not talking sales or streams.

Dont think I’ve heard a Currensy song at a club, lounge, party or on the radio.

Dame :smh:

A New York judge has ordered Dash to hand over his shares of the famed hip-hop label for his alleged refusal to pay a $823K judgment to movie producer Josh Weber.

Dash remains in a legal battle with his ex-wife, Rachel Roy, in an attempt to get his monthly child support payments reduced from $3,000 to $438, citing financial hardship and low income.

Got damn Dame.

They should have bought him out years ago or got a third party to buy it on their behalf.

Dude tried to auction his share off as a NFT a few years ago :lol:

However it plays out is on Jay

No, it's on Dame. Did you read it?

They also offered to buy Dame's part. Dame was obviously trying to get some money to avoid this.

Dame is being forced to sell because of a judgement against him. How is that on Jay? Jay and Biggs own their shares.

They also offered to buy Dame's part. Dame was obviously trying to get some money to avoid this.

Dame is being forced to sell because of a judgement against him. How is that on Jay? Jay and Biggs own their shares.
1.5M for a 1/3 of what is considered one of the most influential record labels in hip hop history is a crazy low ball offer.

Dame stay getting in his own way tho. Losing your 1/3 of the company over a less than 1 million dollar judgement is wild.

I'm surprised dame didn't just sell a crib/ art gallery or some ****.

1.5M for a 1/3 of what is considered one of the most influential record labels in hip hop history is a crazy low ball offer.

Dame stay getting in his own way tho. Losing your 1/3 of the company over a less than 1 million dollar judgement is wild.

I'm surprised dame didn't just sell a crib/ art gallery or some ****.

Low ball offer or not, it has nothing to do with Jay. It's like those low ball offers on eBay. Dame wasn't going to sell to Jay regardless. It's the chick who you break up with, who doesn't want to return your stuff to be petty. It's pretty much his last tie to Jay.

This has everything to do with Dame and his business acumen and getting in his own way. Now he's being forced to sell.

I don't think Dame owns anything else to sell, it's just a lot of hot air.

Dame not handling the lawsuit is on Dame.

He said the offer was 1.5 million.

Jay leaving 1/3 of the rights of Reasonable Doubt in the hands of someone with a questionable money situation who stays in court is on Jay.

It's the only album he doesn't own outright for a reason. Overpaying to get Dame out of the picture seems worth it. Send a third party do it to remove some of the emotion since Dame wouldn't know.

Back
Top Bottom