Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

For me,

Here I Stand
My Way

I like Confessions but always felt there was a lot of filler. I get it though, Confessions was a moment.

Bingo, I’d even take his debut album over Confessions. I don’t know why but I never got into Confessions. It’s obviously got some great songs But I skip mad joints on there.

I loved this song but couldn’t stand Shy Glizzy. His cartoon character voice is awful

I don’t know who he is but I know he super trash. I think he so trash that it came off dope on this song though.

Bingo, I’d even take his debut album over Confessions. I don’t know why but I never got into Confessions. It’s obviously got some great songs But I skip mad joints on there.

I don’t know who he is but I know he super trash. I think he so trash that it came off dope on this song though.

His debut??? When he was like 14?

1708541533723.png

Man ya'll trippin

I need names of the sons ya'll skipping on Confessions.

That's a joint?

Horrible music takes are back :lol:

Song got a lot of play at parties in NY *shrug*

His debut??? When he was like 14?

1708541533723.png

Man ya'll trippin

I need names of the sons ya'll skipping on Confessions.

My **** right here. Told my wife I’d take her to see him in Vegas if he performed “Can U Get Wit It” ….

…….

We ain’t go to Vegas.

Knowing Hahahaha Hahahaha he skips Superstar

Good song, it’s a good album. I play his other albums more. Maybe “Yeah” killed that album and feel for it.

“Here I Stand” is such a good ****in album

This album so ****in special, gets better every year.

It’s wild that he was so close to avoiding that situation. The day before he passed he finally decided to get the stomach staple which would have gotten rid of a couple hundred pounds.

If he would have got the surgery, if Pac wore the bulletproof vest that night, if BIG would have stayed in the hotel. **** is spooky.

Back
Top Bottom