Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think he was the 1st rapper to go #1 in the same year and not platinum. It sold around 800 in the first 2 weeks.
Makaveli sold 700K in the first week alone, and then another near 400k in the second week definitely well past platinum before the calendar changed to 1997. Probably even passed double platinum tbh. All Eyez On Me ofc was touching 7 million+ by that time. Pac’s numbers in 96’ were absolutely unprecedented for a rap artist at that time.

Last edited:
Makaveli sold 700K in the first week alone, and then another near 400k in the second week definitely well past platinum before the calendar changed to 1997. Probably even passed double platinum tbh. All Eyez On Me ofc was touching 7 million+ by that time. Pac’s numbers in 96’ were absolutely unprecedented for a rap artist at that time.

Yeah, it was double platinum by January 10th so it was definitely platinum+ in December.

1710022972186.png

Dame is saying not paying that lawsuit and the auction was all apart of his plan while keeping the Cam and Mase angle going too :lol:

WASPS ANDD ASPS WASPS ANDD ASPS - the version you posted was on the Diplomats Vol 2 Mixtape, Juelz was catchin a lot of heat for the Mohammed Omo Atta line…there were even some versions where it’s edited out, it actually got him more attention imo

Got replaced by ‘Muhammad Ali’ and the other beat on the Diplomatic Immunity release

:wow:Never realized them kids was in 95 degree weather listening to that coke rant….‘3D’wasn’t breakin a sweat :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom