Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why do these media people think Drake is they real friend? :lol:

He was using ya'll _'s to sway the battle. It didn't work now he don't need you. Duh. Joe, Elliot Wilson, Kai all got blocked. Mal and Ak the only ones still on the payroll.

Last time I saw a video from that spot a girl was getting head :lol:

Had to do a double take. Houston acting like they don’t see Drake often :lol:
Drake being around while they playing his stuff that nobody really wants hear right now gotta be awkward…whole vibe looked off like when the person you was just talking bout or laughing at walked in the room :lol:

When I first started and they disappeared immediately. Bottle service/booths ruined the clubs smh

I stg I randomly searched her IG earlier for some reason.
I went to get out of my element. Kick it with the white homies with the civics and s10s and pull up on the bunnies looking like I left Dem franchise boys yard sale

Those were definitely some born in 1996 tweets :lol: :lol: I was thankful to catch the last portion of the peak club era and the full house party experience. No way I want to be in current places stuffed like sardines and non-dancing.

Everyone just staring at each other
deadmanny.png

Why do these media people think Drake is they real friend? :lol:

He was using ya'll _'s to sway the battle. It didn't work now he don't need you. Duh. Joe, Elliot Wilson, Kai all got blocked. Mal and Ak the only ones still on the payroll.

Eh Joe got history with him so I'd understand but he def kno how sensitive he is so to be dancing to the song def not cool wit buddy

Aubrey is a front runner in sports and a front runner when it comes to friendships. It's what can you do for him.

You see it with the way he handled Kendrick, he's not used to dissenting opinions.

He was expecting praise from everyone after he handled Kendrick, so of course he was going to keep in contact. Only Gillie, Mal and Ak kept on queue. He made GIllie and Mal feel special.

Back
Top Bottom