Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t really think this one is that stupid though. He’s a staple of hip hop culture and you can’t tell the story of it without him. It’s kinda wack for him not to have participated in that way

A bunch of rappers didn't participate for various reasons.

You needed Jay-Z to celebrate hip hop? Let that man be with his family and tour with his wife.

I went back and listened to Generation Gap, because of Stack and their "beef"

Projects better than I remembered. Kid was rapping for 16/17. I didn't **** with a lot of the production though.

Rakim, Nas and Ali would have been a dope concept. I have a feeling why Nas didn't **** with him. Besides LL there wasn't really a precedent for a rapper to be relevant in their 30's. You would be helping out your replacement.

This still sounds like a diss to me, especially to do it on a song with someone who had a problem with Stack

A bunch of rappers didn't participate for various reasons.

You needed Jay-Z to celebrate hip hop? Let that man be with his family and tour with his wife.
Wanting arguably the greatest rapper ever to participate is not unreasonable lol. Especially as much convo as we have here on younger generation respecting the OGs/legends in the game. Seems like low hanging fruit but 🤷🏾‍♂️

I went back and listened to Generation Gap, because of Stack and their "beef"

Projects better than I remembered. Kid was rapping for 16/17. I didn't **** with a lot of the production though.

Rakim, Nas and Ali would have been a dope concept. I have a feeling why Nas didn't **** with him. Besides LL there wasn't really a precedent for a rapper to be relevant in their 30's. You would be helping out your replacement.

This still sounds like a diss to me, especially to do it on a song with someone who had a problem with Stack

The Apology and Jurassic Harlem on repeat all weekend.

This the truth, you can act rich in the booth
But I got more chips than your tooth

0]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom