Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kanye really wanted us to believe that he stopped getting bullied about his name because his friend
named him out of all thing KY for short

Also those OVO Twitter account have come out of hiding in a major way Imo because the concert is approaching
And Twitter is so ****ed yo as a app you can’t even click on not interested in this post without enlarging it several times :smh::smh: :smh: :smh:

The Drake stans are gonna overdose on copium at this rate...
To expand a little on what I mentioned in the Drake thread, it's beyond laughable that anyone would buy this story.
Based on years of personal experience, not a single serious player in that type of industry would conduct an alleged deal like this via bank transfer. It's a completely delusional idea.
The standard for transactions relating to shady cyber activities/services is cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or ETH) and it's been that way for many years. The only scenario where these kind of people would accept Paypal, Cashapp, Zelle, direct bank transfers, ... is if they have a tight personal relationship to the client or a vouch from trusted associates.

Generally if there isn't a prior established relationship between a buyer and client, a trusted and neutral middleman will be hired to hold the money until completion of the service.
Upfront payments aren't really a thing, and the supposed $2500 is laughably far below marketrate anyway. Unless this is the work of absolute bottom of the barrel amateurs, nothing about this makes sense.
Even if you don't know anything about the business, just think about the numbers for a second. 30 million botted streams with a $2500 down payment? :lol:

Last edited:
I knew dude was bull**** when he said Drake hasn't bought bots from him or people he knows, so therefore Drake's numbers are 100% real. :lol: I guess dude knows every single botter.
Also, I bank with BofA and every transfer to and from my savings has a confirmation #.

This is crazy

So it was a girl that got Pop Smoke kiiled

Had to be an inside job for them to know the doors were unlocked, know that he was in the shower and know the lay out of the place.

Most people aren't going to blindly run up in a crib with people.

you guys know if the KDot concert will be available on-demand afterward? I gotta take my son to football practice at that time, just bad timing :smh:

:emoji_fire:

This might be the craziest collab of all time now

I can’t imagine what kind of freak offs were happening when puff and Kelly was hanging together

3:20 damn, 50 warned us lol. Puffy ran in like "let me join this freak off"

them prison yard talent shows bout to be lit

:emoji_joy:

:emoji_fire:

This might be the craziest collab of all time now

I can’t imagine what kind of freak offs were happening when puff and Kelly was hanging together

3:20 damn, 50 warned us lol. Puffy ran in like "let me join this freak off"

them prison yard talent shows bout to be lit

:emoji_joy:

and they had to be in the studio together back then.

Studio probably had two secret rooms with beds :smh:

**** my obligations

Screenshot_20240619-091859.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom