Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

did they talk about the gif and/or the ball that black twitter is having  w this content lol on todays episode

Last edited:
Before anyone else feels the need to pull the virgin troll on me. Keep in mind the dude thats in my avi. Donald Glover (one of the faces of black excellence) lost his Virginty when he was 21. I dont go back and forth on the internet with people that i dont know (unless for a valid reason or strong argument) if you wanna troll thats on you. Im not feeding it.

Before anyone else feels the need to pull the virgin troll on me. Keep in mind the dude thats in my avi. Donald Glover (one of the faces of black excellence) lost his Virginty when he was 21. I dont go back and forth on the internet with people that i dont know (unless for a valid reason or strong argument) if you wanna troll thats on you. Im not feeding it.

:lol: No need to validate yourself man.

sir please delete those first three sentences im catching second hand embarassment

if you a virgin then just own it man don't try to bring celebrities and **** into it 
laugh.gif

but thank u for making me think of what a 21 y/o before the fame childish  gambino was like
dgwgNRt.jpg

Last edited:
They're already 60+ episodes in and I still rock with the show. They've experimented with a few different segments but I feel like they do better when they're freestyling.

They could add a heat segment for albums that came out earlier in the year to see what albums still rock with them to give some smaller artists a little more exposure.

They're already 60+ episodes in and I still rock with the show. They've experimented with a few different segments but I feel like they do better when they're freestyling.

They could add a heat segment for albums that came out earlier in the year to see what albums still rock with them to give some smaller artists a little more exposure.
A weekly segment on like Monday and Thursday where they show what they personally listened to over the weekend and what they listening to going into the weekend would be money.

Ak gonna lose it and shoot up complex
I could see him getting into an altercation at a club or something and Shyne-ing himself to lose the fragrant musk of b**** a** ness he has made us to perceive is flowing thru his pores.

Once he get a little cake he gonna pop up with a shooter and that's when things really will get entertaining because he will be bold as hell the moment he doesn't have to play the "i know im not street" role. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Never seen so many gif of the year nominees packed into one short video. Between Ak havin a minor anxiety attack, to Migos standing up in unison, the nosey chick with the glasses popping outta nowhere and Julio Jones lurking in the background. So much lulz. This whole situation might be even funnier than Joe's encounter with those young Drake fans last summer :lol:

joe gotta cut the dumb s**t out

he keeps talking bout how the migos were sassy when he created the energy for weeks on the show

this is the energy he wanted now he wanna whine about it

they shoulda punched em on the spot

Ak gonna lose it and shoot up complex

I could see him getting into an altercation at a club or something and Shyne-ing himself to lose the fragrant musk of b**** a** ness he has made us to perceive is flowing thru his pores.

DDOnXDMUIAA9Umx

You seen that mfs fingers twitching when he was nervous, he'd Plexico himself before he ever got a chance to air out a club. :lol:

Once he get a little cake he gonna pop up with a shooter and that's when things really will get entertaining because he will be bold as hell the moment he doesn't have to play the "i know im not street" role. :lol:  

Ak gonna hafta punch somebody, only way cats gonna get off his sht

**** all this other ****....is anyone else wondering how did Nadeska get so bad in just a matter of weeks? 

I don't know about bad, but she always been decent to me at least. Them braids make her look sexier tho.

I'm just wanna know if she like dudes at all or is she at least bi, :lol:

Twice on the show she mentioned stalking beautiful women, I think she bi that leans more towards women, she get awkward as hell when joe and ak compliment her.

Cant believe I'm halfway through this **** but Ak is making too much sense.

I almost feel like the end is near for the show unless him and Joe resolves the issue.

I don't agree with Joe calling Ak a P on other platforms. Why would you want to work with someone you don't respect?

I'm a fan of him but I can't defend the bs.

Ak is food to him. Why doesn't he get tough with CTG? Dude sends way more shots at Joe compared to others in the media.

**** all this other ****....is anyone else wondering how did Nadeska get so bad in just a matter of weeks? 
I already cracked the case.

When she was in LA she was showing skin bc of the weather. When she's in NY she wears the same jeans and vans everyday and whatever free graphic tees PacSun gives her.

That's why Joe always makes a big deal when the arms are out ***** really be dressing like a lesbian or something lol.

Cant believe I'm halfway through this **** but Ak is making too much sense.

I almost feel like the end is near for the show unless him and Joe resolves the issue.

I don't agree with Joe calling Ak a P on other platforms. Why would you want to work with someone you don't respect?

I'm a fan of him but I can't defend the bs.
I just got finished watching it... It aint gon last bro. Jo gonna stay doing foul **** to Ak and Complex gonna create their own narritive like how they been doing. You think he gonna bring it up tommorow?

Back
Top Bottom