Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Yo if I see one more n bomb, I'm using it every post. Are we finally free on the new site?

yeah they tripping lol

they letting em fly but i just got a post deleted for putting an n and an underline

its not safe out here boys yall better make them edits they not playing fair lol

maaaan because puff his dad
even though we don't like it
we gonna continue to hear music
some gonna like it
some gonna hate it
then we gonna hear him snap on some dope *** beat
:nthat: and :pimp: emoji's everywhere when we finally emoji's back
oh and sprinkle in a few of these :x emoji's too
some folks may be on their iPhone so a couple fire emoji's as well
somewhere tho after he spazzes from some lyrics
that were ghost written
then he will get his own thread on nt
with some clever title that will include "take that, take that"
he will have a following on nt
that will have a surprising amount of pages
people gonna post his songs and videos in the thread
and he gonna get some dope features cause of his dad
and then some how some way nt gonna turn on him again
either way
im a stay hating and say this **** is trash

i laughed when akademiks said that song sounded like an empire song, he still keeping it 100 on camera like he would on his videos.

Joe is having way too much fun. Calling that ***** Mr Savage lol. I expect it to be a good show. 21 held up extremely well in his breakfast club interview.

Hope they discuss how dope the 21 album is....and not spend the whole time talking about his relationship with Amber Rose....

Interesting...I guess ES is officially on the media run list. Better for the show imo. The usual trio is becoming repetitive...especially when there ain't **** to talk about.

Migos may really run up on Budden again. He really addressing them every episode.

21 and Ak had a convo about Amber it'll be interesting to see what energy is kept lol

I don't care about no Amber/21 thing. She'll be jumping on Lonzo Ball by October.

Interesting...I guess ES is officially on the media run list. Better for the show imo. The usual trio is becoming repetitive...especially when there ain't **** to talk about.

Seem like the Migos thing was their Ray J moment.

Back
Top Bottom