Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

13k for vic, AK is gonna have fun with this one on monday
giphy.gif

Damn his idol thugger like 26 #oldnigga
When that ***** 25 tho He gonna sing a whole different tune :lol:

Sure and I'll embrace my oldness. Giving knowledge to the young ones instead of being a bitter person

Sure and I'll embrace my oldness. Giving knowledge to the young ones instead of being a bitter person

Knowledge :lol:

You do realize that's how they'll perceive the "knowledge" you plan on giving, right?

Just like you tune out all us old guys and think we're bitter.

We know this, because we've been where you're at. And 25, 30 comes fast. You know how when you're a kid, it takes forever to get to that next birthday or next grade. It ain't like that when you're over 21. Life comes at you fast.

Anybody thinking 25 or 30 is old is trollin or flat out dumb. :lol:

If you're stuck in a HS kid mindset then yeah you would think like that. Some of y'all post show that.

**** even 40 is still young IMO

have you seen some of the fine *** women that be 40? :smokin and they got their **** together

Knowledge :lol:

You do realize that's how they'll perceive the "knowledge" you plan on giving, right?

Just like you tune out all us old guys and think we're bitter.

We know this, because we've been where you're at. And 25, 30 comes fast. You know how when you're a kid, it takes forever to get to that next birthday or next grade. It ain't like that when you're over 21. Life comes at you fast.

Nah, there's a difference in giving knowledge and hating. A lot of older dudes are guilty of hating. Especially when it comes to stuff like hip hop.

Dude acting like 30 is 50 or something :lol:

He decided to use the number 30 not me

**** even 40 is still young IMO

have you seen some of the fine *** women that be 40? :smokin and they got their **** together

Nah you can LOOK young but your mindset should be more mature, you should be worried about other ****. Not out here hating on the kids

Nah, there's a difference in giving knowledge and hating. A lot of older dudes are guilty of hating. Especially when it comes to stuff like hip hop.

He decided to use the number 30 not me

Nah you can LOOK young but your mindset should be more mature, you should be worried about other ****. Not out here hating on the kids

You keep saying hating, what are older dudes hating on?

There is a change, growth that comes in your mid 20s. You don't think the same way you did than when you were 15-16. At 25+ you are "old" to kids. Hell I was "old" when I was 22 workin' with 5th-6th graders.

You keep saying hating, what are older dudes hating on?

These same type of dudes will get offended if you call their age group sensitive, soft and feminine.

Yeah it is some 28+ that are closed minded and "hate" on younger dudes but to just say 25-30 means somebody old is ******ed. So it's extremes on both sides.

If u in your 20s u not old man :lol:. U can be 20 and hating or 40 and hating, it's all hating. I'm 28 and embrace all the new **** that sounds good. Uzi make bangers, nobody can deny that. ****** act like all 21 year olds like that ****.

Being 25 year old or 30 year old is not old but I always thought that category was for early 20's & below

I'm 25 years old & I don't wanna be catergorized as a young *****

Being 25 year old or 30 year old is not old but I always thought that category was for early 20's & below

I'm 25 years old & I don't wanna be categorized as a young *****

I mean whatever you wanna categorized yourself as 30 and under is still a young person in real life. :lol:

Chief Keef looks older than Nas.

Back
Top Bottom