Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A grown *** man who got his "fame" off throwing tantrums and doing silly ****, back on IG making threats on camera and talking about nothing for 10 minutes........... and the problem here is Joe :lol:

my how things are viewed these days

what does all of this have to do with Joe randomly picking this guy to be disrespectful towards though?

If the ES shot was Joe and him's first interaction, how is he not a weirdo for randomly picking Fatboy to tell "keep my name out your mouth"? Like the man said it's like he's randomly picking him to play around with like he's some little *****, all the IG antics aside.

All he does is yell in his videos and does dumb ****. What kind of lane is that?

All he does is yell in his videos and does dumb ****. What kind of lane is that?

What does this have to do with joe just coming at him out of nowhere tho lol?

he didnt say "i think his pranks are corny"

he specifically said "that ***** better keep my name out his mouth" like they had any prior interaction lol

No ***** is that bipolar to say keep my name out yo mouth for no damn reason.

:lol: fatboy literally says "***** i dont know you" they probably 10-15 years apart to not even be in the same circles and you know a clip woulda popped up if something was said publicly

look at this fidgety *** crackhead man :lol:

its entertaining but damn lol.

Joe = fatboy better not say nothing, we both from Jersey

Joe = *proceeds to **** on Fetty Wap, who is also from Jersey* :lol:

So you guys think Joe randomly picked Fatboy's name out of hate to say keep your name out my mouth?

Out of all people?

So you guys think Joe randomly picked Fatboy's name out of hate to say keep your name out my mouth?

Out of all people?

Nah, Fatboy definitely said something and it was mentioned to Joe. Whether or not it was disrespectful who knows. Or it's all a "prank"

Didn't even know there was a thread on this show. :wow:

Ak and Budden must be doing something right because I watch this show daily right before I go to bed. :lol:

homie look like

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzNy8xNDkvb3JpZ2luYWwvd2hpdGUtcmhpbm9zLmpwZw==

Out of all people?

Nah, Fatboy definitely said something and it was mentioned to Joe. Whether or not it was disrespectful who knows. Or it's all a "prank"

if you think otherwise i'd love to see a video or something lol

this all being a prank like with what fatboy did with Breakfast Club is the only way i see this making sense beyond Joe just being cracked and pilled out lol

this all being a prank like with what fatboy did with Breakfast Club is the only way i see this making sense beyond Joe just being cracked and pilled out lol

Video or it didn't happen? :lol: just doesn't make sense Joe would randomly diss an IG prankster for no reason. Drugs or no drugs. There's more context to the story, or again it's just a "prank".

I think it's jokes and a prank, especially since both are from Jersey.

it's funny nadeska gets mad when they talk on a talk show

it's also funny they (complex) force structure

the entire show is afloat from joe and ak

but yeah joe gotta atleast let nadeska get the next topic out

Back
Top Bottom