Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

lol link to this interviww

More so in relation to his hood was his house "big" and he was "spoiled".

Think like a namond from the wire type. Cass was still in the mix...facing the same struggles as everybody, but he just had a lil more. There's always somebody round way like that.

this discussion is why i was wondering why vic was adamant to come at akademiks but not at jimmy iovine or the other white execs who created a lane for akademiks war in chiraq content to begin with

i bet money someone has "chiraq" copyrighted

he also likely didnt keep that same energy with the ****** who actually killed his homie but eh

"That fat boy ***** better keep my name out of his mouth" - Joe Budden on today's episode

lmao im lazy as hell and its sad bc it dont even take no effort other than watching it

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2513656&page=17

lol dudes popping up outta nowhere chiming in with stories of how that young mazi ***** juggd them or their partners lmao :rofl::::

Did the same thing to this cat I know too. Good dude, got him for a couple bands trying to cop some rimz. That was they first little hustle. After he dipped out on dude with his money, dude called his phone, why he answered and told dude he was at the mall spending his money right then
hPqcKMe.png

:sick: its like he was daring ****** to kill him lol

Casonova said he was basically a spoiled brat growing up in a big house and was still robbing and doing **** so sometimes _'s are just stupid. At least he honest about it though.

I hope Cas doesn't get involved in the stupid stuff

He has little talent

but since he's been on, he's been promoting changing your life, not having to be a tough guy, relationships and fatherhood

Last edited:
this discussion is why i was wondering why vic was adamant to come at akademiks but not at jimmy iovine or the other white execs who created a lane for akademiks war in chiraq content to begin with

i bet money someone has "chiraq" copyrighted

he also likely didnt keep that same energy with the *****s who actually killed his homie but eh

Quite honestly Keef & the Chi ****** already had a full out scene bubbling with or w/o Jimmy Iovine, he just helped more people view it. The record label exploits artist, this isn't singular to rap & has been touched on extensively through the years.

With Ak you have another young black man who claims he's of the "culture" who is now talking disrespectfully on real life street beef & amplifying the issues even more. Now i know Iovine thoughts on whats happening in the Chi probably aren't that different than Ak's he's not out here recording himself making a mockery of real situations.

As far as the energy that he has with the people who killed his homie, that's unknown & should remain unknown.... but dudes like Ak have created a culture where fans of the music feel that this type of information should be public & shared.

Cas need to start a podcast. He perfect for that. He might French Montana the game and use his personality and connections for some bangers.

A grown *** man who got his "fame" off throwing tantrums and doing silly ****, back on IG making threats on camera and talking about nothing for 10 minutes........... and the problem here is Joe :lol:

my how things are viewed these days

Don't change the fact that John budden is a cracked out weirdo who get bullied from all generations of rappers. Them drugs be having him wired talking tough

Who did Joe get bullied by?

A grown *** man who got his "fame" off throwing tantrums and doing silly ****, back on IG making threats on camera and talking about nothing for 10 minutes........... and the problem here is Joe :lol:

my how things are viewed these days

I was thinking the same thing

I don't care about dude to watch his corny skits on instagram, much less listening to him speak

Well...if I learned nothing else about Fatboy from watching that video....i learned he's from Irvington and that you shouldn't play with him.

Back
Top Bottom