Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I like Kevin Hart but he ain't THAT funny. He's ok but he was never Eddie, Dave, Martin or Chris. A lot of his material is stale and bruh doing too much. He at ESPY's, the NFL awards, All Star weekend. :lol:

Get your money but your material is running out.

Hip hop has made lean too cool smh. Got young impressionable sipping lean because their fav rapper does it.[/QUOTE

yea sadly hip hop has made lean a thing remembering back to when i was a kid hearing lil wayne talk about lean. I eventually tried and loved it. For me it wasnt addictive but as long as we keep giving attention to the ******** rap about drugs its gonna keep recycling in the community

I like Kevin Hart but he ain't THAT funny. He's ok but he was never Eddie, Dave, Martin or Chris. A lot of his material is stale and bruh doing too much. He at ESPY's, the NFL awards, All Star weekend. :lol:

Get your money but your material is running out.
KEVIN HART WAS FUNNY HIS FIRST STANDUP. EVERYTHING AFTER IS FORCED

I feel the same. He doesn't stand out as a rapper. Back to what I said a while ago, usually the more authentic a rapper is as a street dude, the more of a pass they get. Not saying he's wack, he's just ok.
facts go to jail you automatically come out a superstar

Last edited:
im at work leaning and rockin :lol: ....Parties/clubs was def lit :pimp: ...ppl was dancin and bishes was bussin it instead of standing round just lookin cute

Guaranteed fights and shootings back then too tho :lol: ...we aint go out unless we was at least 10 deep

Couldn't have said it any better :pimp:

I like Kevin Hart but he ain't THAT funny. A lot of his material is stale and bruh doing too much. He at ESPY's, the NFL awards, All Star weekend. :lol:

This. Word to networks saying the ASG started at 7pm last night, then having Hart out here for 30min doing intro's :smh:

Wish Mr. President would've came to fruition, Head of State was weak as hell :lol::smh:

There's A LOT more film/prokects than that list too tho. Weinstein said he wanted to produce a Chris Tucker stand up film directed by Tarentino and bruh demanded 90% of the profits :rofl:

Making $40 mil off 2 movies will prolly have you like that

If he ain't turn down Next Friday who knows where Mike Epps would be. That role made Mike a star, I remember a lot of people at the time liked him better than Smokey.

This. Word to networks saying the ASG started at 7pm last night, then having Hart out here for 30min doing intro's :smh:

That **** was terrible. :lol: :smh:

this sounds amazing:

Tower Heist is an upcoming Ben Stiller-Eddie Murphy comedy from “director” Brett Ratner, who “collaborated” with Chris Tucker on the Rush Hour“films.” It’s set for release this fall and revolves around a group of people who band together to rob residents of Trump Tower. This is another one that was stuck in Development Hell for several years. In development since the early 2000s, Tower Heist was originally called Trump Heist and was envisioned as a “black Ocean’s Eleven.” Ratner wanted Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, and Sidney Poitier to play the main characters, but Murphy was the only one who signed on. Ben Stiller, Casey Affleck, Matthew Broderick, and Alan Alda ended up joining the cast, which, needless to say, screwed up that whole “black Ocean’s Eleven” thing. Ratner’s been responsible for Chris Tucker’s three biggest hits (Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3), but it doesn’t seem like this one is going to be as popular as that franchise was.

—-

lowkey they could still make this **** now. replace chris tucker with kevin hart (because we all know he has to be in it) and replace sidney poitier with will smith and have it still be based on a plot to rob trump towers.

Kim K somewhere rolling right now. Hers wasn’t much better but she got the bag off it. I doubt this moves Chyna anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom