Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Starting to have Migos Fatigue. Left before their performance at Brocoli fest.

They need to be inspired and counted out again :lol:. They get complacent easily.

From the few times I’ve seen them they’re pretty lazy performers anyway so you didn’t really miss nothing tbh :lol:

Hopefully they improve for this tour

Drake doing charity taking them on a arena tour

Aside from the 2-3 songs they have i dont see how they gonna do a set together

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to the clips and youtube videos he post trying to hear what he hears that makes these fill in the blank rappers so dope and not one or two semi hit wondrs

giphy.gif

I like to call em "quickstrike rappers"

Not surprised, that video made a splash on multiple levels and was highly meme-able which is like the X Factor lol

Migos got a mean catalog man. Especially over the last year and a half of Pop Rap material that plays well with that crowd.

They are one of the biggest acts out. Don’t act dumb :lol:.

One of the biggest acts yea but not enough power to sell out arenas or tour arenas

They benefit from teaming up with Drake, I’d say the interest is about 70/30, same with Future. Deep catalog but not enough power to tour arenas alone

The only rappers that can do a solo arena tour currently is Drake, Kendrick, Cole eventhough Cole is a little shaky cause he still does smaller venues, and maybe Meek who is reaching out for Drake charity already

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the biggest acts yea but not enough power to sell out arenas or tour arenas

They benefit from teaming up with Drake, I’d say the interest is about 70/30, same with Future. Deep catalog but not enough power to tour arenas alone

The only rappers that can do a solo arena tour currently is Drake, Kendrick, Cole eventhough Cole is a little shaky cause he still does smaller venues, and maybe Meek who is reaching out for Drake charity already

Cole ain't shakey, he had the arenas full last years tour.

And you damn well meek can't even come close to an arena tour :lol:
he's like a house blues type artist

Back
Top Bottom