Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Vlad just watches DJ Smallz Eye videos and gets his “info” from there. Most these cats do interviews with DJ Smallz before they blow up and hit Vlad.

Vlad plays off of the idea that “he’s the feds”. He actually a pretty shameless dude with content and reposting etc. But I get the sense he’s fully ok with being shameless :lol:
Dj-Vlad-678x381.jpg

Ja had joints but overall he was a commercial rapper.

His albums after VVV and The Murderer’s were trash but had dope singles. He was feeling himself too much, his formula was dope but he OD’d with it.

I can't respect Vlad after suing Rick Ross. You shouldn't be allowed to be a part of the culture. And more rappers are rushing to have themselves exploited.

I've never listened to a whole Ja album. I remember my brother playing VVV but I never liked his music.

I gave up on Ja after the first album

He was like Drake to me and made music for chicks

Last edited:
I always preferred Dah Shinin and Nocturnal over Enta Da Stage but Buckshot was incredible on here.

Hard for me to choose between Dah Shinin and Enta Da Stage, but I probably prefer Enta Da Stage. And both are easily above Nocturnal to me.

The production is better on both IMO. And I in general like the grittiness of Enta Da Stage.

Back
Top Bottom