Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Prob didn't realize it at all. Enjoying life and somebody is literally hating your existence. People have to be more aware of what this technology is capable of. I'm sure houses get robbed all the time in the Hills but a murder is wild. Possibly fought back, with pride on the line who knows. Rip they didn't even get 69, but got Pop..wierd.

That gangster rap these days doesn't have a very long life expectancy. I'd choose another career.

1582128514914.png

He posted his location on IG .If you watch his story , click Beverly Hills and zoom in, it shows the exact location

7BA1DD39-7AD7-40F4-9846-2C28CFE06140.png

I never knew IG did that with the location ..... that’s wild
Thats wild.

Technology ******* **** up. Self snitching to lining yourself up accidently.

Wild.

RIP to dude

Don’t hood ****** usually have all their mans with them? How was he alone in there?

I was thinking the same thing.

Possible inside job/set up. Unless they were watching the house until he was alone.

Because it could be chick(s) or a bunch of dudes there.

Come on man. These young dudes need guidance, like labels really need to pay for mentors and therapists on staff.

That ain’t label job. Sadly, this has been and will happening more. PEople post EVERYTHING. SM will it’s cons. This is one.

They Ain’t PLAYING out here nowadays. Everyone wanna post stunt and brag. I’m sorry but you better be strapped up. Period

My cousin locked up For a murder now. They discovered his dumbass cause His phone was pinged off a cell phone tower. Idiots also had FB and text message.

Ironically, we was JUST talking about him running down on his old foe in That 7 eleven, and possibly getting touched or harmed

your cell phone cam does this too if you have location on for photos

geo tags every photo with exact location, all you gotta do is open photo and lightly swipe up from bottom on iPhone

just learned something new. Thank you brother. I actually liked the maps thing that Apple used to do with all our photo. Good to see they didn’t just throw that out.

RIP pop tho. Can’t say I’m the biggest fan, but I definitely like his latest project. Hate hearing stuff like this.

Eerie that the 2nd line of his latest hit, “Christopher Walken” is.....

“ Send the addy, we gon' slide”

Wolves be out man. A small error in judgment might’ve exposed this young man to this situation. 20 years old. We all did dumb **** at 20, that we lucky we alive from. Shordy probably saw Hollywood hills as a vacation.....coming up from the hood in Brooklyn. Prolly ain’t even register to him or his mans when he posted that to millions of people :smh: :smh:.

Real unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom