Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

890B2CFB-F35C-4B40-AA2B-449315B3CD28.jpeg
ezgif-4-6139f24a13fa-gif.2569341

Son look like the first time you seen your grand aunty without her church wig.

:lol: Son was just getting to really enjoy it too

da co-owner was da one that lemme in, ill be back shortly.

for w/e reason their registration is airtight closed..think went they migrated to xenforo like NT did, they got a bunch of ******** action and they Cut ish off.

that place is real dope... Everything Niketalk used to be, music forum brimming with threads, General poppin, a entire forum for just movies and wrestling...

Ninja going out sad :rofl:

***** don't know what to do w/o NT General

General is dead thou, it took me going to da coli to see it from da outside looking in, and not a vet here... music been dead.

if you look at da thread i got clipped in, they speak on NT like its on a ventilator.

General is dead thou, it took me going to da coli to see it from da outside looking in, and not a vet here... music been dead.

if you look at da thread i got clipped in, they speak on NT like its on a ventilator.

How many years have you been saying this? Like the same exact point with nothing new attached to it?
You still log in every day and post. General is dead (you'd still be active there if you were allowed), music been dead (you seemingly can't leave here now), so what exactly is the appeal of it to you. You want to be a regular at somewhere that is apparently that trash to you?
You're not going to change anything telling us how you think it should be.

Back
Top Bottom