Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I believe a majority of his “fans” are really people who are sitting around waiting for the inevitable car crash. This **** does not end well for son. A lot of folks are really just waiting to see the ending to the **** show. I couldn’t care less at this point.

Is there a reason he has such stupid *** song titles? They don’t even seem like words, but sounds, as if his music is marketed towards toddlers.

This Big Sean album so far is PURE trash. Never checking for this dude again.
He bamboozled people with that Nipsey track.
I’ll have to listen later today. For those who have, what made it so awful?

They bought a company who owns the page and I believe the owner of the page is a white woman

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 1.18.25 AM.png

Precisely. They signed to one *****...that's signed to another *****.

Marketing to Kids/teens. It’s a play on baby talk and gibberish. All the color is to attract kids too.

If you say the words of his songs back to back...it’s literally baby talk.

This is so lame :lol: I figured it had to be something like that, especially with all the bright colors. It’s like Nick Jr stuff

Big Sean gotta get back with Ariana or he gotta have some type of turmoil with Jhene. Too much counselor therapy energy with this. He’s just not good album wise.

hard listening through this

Big Sean gotta get back with Ariana or he gotta have some type of turmoil with Jhene. Too much counselor therapy energy with this. He’s just not good album wise.

hard listening through this

The women he dated, GOOD music association....and that perception that came with that, of being THAT kind of versatile pop rapper/lyricist are what “leveled” him up.

He’s never been really all that good to warrant The standing he was put in at certain times. He’s Good for a single or two every couple years. He’s tyga with Kanye’s artistry backing And Surface level relationship goals image.

Listened to Friday night cypher with everybody from the D on it.... Sean got off on that. Only song I listened to though.

Back
Top Bottom