Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea even the usual media/blogger meat gobblers seem to be real passive about this project, i'll hear what i have to when i'm out but

tumblr_m3eo9wj1jz1qbaywxo1_400.gif

It’s probably cause they blew their load on Views and Scorpion, two inferior projects even without listening to the entirety of the current one.

Naw album ain't it, but that video hard. :lol:
Wish he put that much creativity into the music.
It's literally a parody of someone else's video with a quiet professional sports player. I double taked as well, but creative I would mot call it.

Now if he got Kawhi to spit though...

Last edited:
….Kendrick gon get both of these ****** out the way :lol:

Drake never giving us a pure rapping album huh.

If You’re Reading This it’s Too Late?

Album is good. This is just like More Life & Scorpion. I’ve learned w Drakes stuff, you need to live with. Long drive, reading a book while playing on low in the background, wfh and cleaning the house with.

I honestly stopped playing him in the car w women. They don’t want to hear soft **** anymore. I’m curious if that’d change his future approaches.

It’s good, not innovative.

DONDA>

IYRTITL, Take Care and NWTS are probably the closest to classic/perfect albums we gonna get from him. Wit IYRTITL at the top of that list

This was a good Jay feature. That wasn’t goofy pretentious MCHG Jay. He was pissed and it was clearly aimed at Kanye :lol:

Didn't seem aimed at Kanye at all.

It wouldn't even be Jay's MO to be talking THAT tough to someone like Kanye, especially after he just gave him a feature.

Beautiful afternoon this Friday, RANNERs. Cetrified Lover Boy is hittin & idk if it's Aubs or the weather, but appears our 6god has brought out the 🎶the calve, calve, CALVES.🎶 Thank you champagnepapi champagnepapi
walking chipper n ****.gif

Back
Top Bottom