Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did these MFs not have security(The venue)
Like this is a music festival with several gang members performing from both sides of the track you have to know something might go down...
I smell another Lawsuit
R.I.P. to Drakeo tho wasn’t a big fan, but the dude was getting his paper out here

Last edited:
Like this is a music festival with several gang members performing from both sides of the track you have to know something might go down...
I smell another Lawsuit
R.I.P. to Drakeo tho wasn’t a big fan the dude was getting his paper out here

man the security guards supposed to commit suicide when you got two cliques of dozens of ****** rushing at each other?

Nobody ever wanna address the real root cause of these rappers dying :lol:

If Drakeo runs away from someone approaching him with bull**** social media and this entire thread clowning him for not living his raps. :lol:

Whole culture is backwards…

man the security guards supposed to commit suicide when you got two cliques of dozens of ****** rushing at each other?

Nobody ever wanna address the real root cause of these rappers dying :lol:

If Drakeo runs away from someone approaching him with bull**** social media and this entire thread clowning him for not living his raps. :lol:

Whole culture is backwards…
Then what is security hired to do then?
You’re having an outside festival with known gang members performing in the heart of L.A. your security better be top notch!

Then what is security hired to do then?
You’re having an outside festival with known gang members performing in the heart of L.A. your security better be top notch!

It seems like security may have been on the BS as well but to answer your question in any other regular scenario, to stop fans and **** from getting outta control and stop minor scuffles. a couple of security guards with batons and flashlights ain’t stopping no altercation with 20-30+ ****** :lol:

It seems like security may have been on the BS as well but to answer your question in any other regular scenario, to stop fans and **** from getting outta control and stop minor scuffles. a couple of security guards with batons and flashlights ain’t stopping no altercation with 20-30+ ****** :lol:

Yeah I knew it was with some Bloods
But if security really let that happen that’s terrible

I smell another Lawsuit
R.I.P. to Drakeo tho wasn’t a big fan, but the dude was getting his paper out here
They're saying that some of the dudes weren't even security. Just cats in a shirt getting a check for the night and that some fo the security may have set him up.

I smell another Lawsuit
way he be dissing damus i’m surprised he didn’t have security or his day 1 homies around.. RIP.

Honestly I thought Drakeo was gonna get killed at his bday party a few weeks ago.

Something about the way he was moving and the fact that he couldn’t stop taking about having beaten Life in Prison twice for the same thing (double jeopardy doesn’t apply to rappers?).

It’s terrifying that it ended up happening very shortly thereafter.

RIP

Honestly I thought Drakeo was gonna get killed at his bday party a few weeks ago.

Something about the way he was moving and the fact that he couldn’t stop taking about having beaten Life in Prison twice for the same thing (double jeopardy doesn’t apply to rappers?).

It’s terrifying that it ended up happening very shortly thereafter.

RIP

I hated the way he was moving and the energy he was putting out. Wanted bro to get out of Cali to escape the BS. Honestly, I expected this, but it still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom